Reviews for Song Bird
evra.beastrion chapter 3 . 4/5
I love this story! A! So sad, but I hope she'll find a happier, less rough, with Bane! Please update this master piece! :)
MisstyXTbxKitty chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Great chapter.
shika93 chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Awesome chapter.
shika93 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Awesome beginning, it really interesting.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
great story! More please (:
Lulu Olufemi chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
Very interesting, and I'm wondering who her 'friend' is. If it is who I think it is, why he can't recognize her is ticking me off!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
nice!
Red Serge chapter 3 . 8/1/2013
I really love your story! The idea of touching a hardened character's heart like Bane's with song has always been one of my favorite concepts! I can't wait to see his reaction when he hears her sing again and realize the 'Lady of the Tunnels' is her! (Oh! And having her have a similar past to Bane and yet not sticking her into a normal jail and being creative like that was just pure genius! ;D)
GypsyWitchBaby chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Hey, just found your story and I'm really enjoying it so far! And just to let you know, you can get a program very similar to word for free at open (remove the spaces). It doesn't have all the bells and whistles as Word, but it's nearly as good. You just download it and occasionally check for program updates. Anyhoo, hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Great story...you know, you don't really need word...you can use open source software such as Apache...fully compatible
Nina1008 chapter 2 . 7/17/2013
Wow this is soo good, please continue to update...:)
swallowyoursoul chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
This is so different! I love it! WRITE MORE FOR US!
novasupernova chapter 2 . 7/1/2013
I love your style of writing.
I can feel bane's pain.
Absolutely not a piece of crap!
It's well written