Reviews for The Troubles of a Misplaced Hero
dragonrider66 chapter 29 . 7/2
hmm well this was a neat filler, I liked it, but now to wonder what those bugs did and who put them there and stuff. anyway, not much to question here, but will there be any other forms that are inspired from a kamen rider, like drive or ghost or den-o for example?
ben 10.000 chapter 28 . 6/24
Would WAM ben ever figure out that TTOAMH ben was the same ben that paradox mentioned back in Ultimate alien ?
Creaturemaster chapter 28 . 5/13
Well . . . THAT could have gone better.

Deadpool: Could it, Four-Eyes? Could it really?

You're right. Considering our luck, it could have been much worse.

Maddie: Your dancing on the liiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

Deadpool: The line of insanity?

No, I think she means the line of breaking one of those damn Omniversal laws that we always fall for. On an unrelated note, the Ben 10/Batman story sounds incredibly intriguing and I'll be sure to check it out once the new chapter of OUAT is posted; considering I had . . . technical difficulties (my computer practically erased the whole damn document on a whim it seems) . . . I've had no choice but to literally start over. And knowing how long my works are, it's not going to get done anytime soon. *sigh*

Maddie: You still have us! And Mr. Nibbles, too!

Oh, wonderful. The alien abomination from hell.

Maddie: Stop talking about our child like that! He has feelings, too, you know!

Deadpool: Yeah, a feeling of eternal hunger! Why won't the thing sleep with the fishes!? Why can't we K-word it to death!?

Because it's indestructible, that's why. On an unrelated note, I wish I had gone back over this chapter and at the very least made the earlier parts of it less choppy and more fluid like I've been working on, not to mention broken up into shorter paragraphs so it doesn't feel like the reader's reading a solid block of ink. Ah, well, second time's the charm!

Deadpool: Yeah, and there's gonna be lotso fighting next time, too!

Oh, joy.
can you do a whole awkward pause scene where even vilgax is shocked that rogue ben is 11 and he is very nonchalant about it. And can it be a running gag that he makes comments about how messed up his life is regulary without caring. like bringing up that incident with that blacksmith. Ps love this story.
dragonrider66 chapter 28 . 5/10
...*boing*...my brain fried...again. that was one HECK of a long story man. the title was right, it was harem havoc. but now i'm curious on what's gonna happen next, that and what ben did to make him fight a female rath. and i'll check out this reboot of the story.

oh yeah, nice work with the comments thing, you should do that every now and then.
Reishin Amara chapter 28 . 5/10
You really need to make a chapter that tells what order everything is in sometime sense this splits off to different stories at times...

like...

Main Story Chapter 1 - ?
Side Story Chapters ? - ?
Main Story Continue Chapters ? -?

It would probally help alot...because i honestly got lost on the new characters here and had to google them. Plus I remember this had a crossover with DxD that im still wondering if the DxD fic ever continued beyond that point with the unresolved plot the Ben 10 x DxD story had...(Like which god brought him,changed him to a girl,and screwed with the omnitrix to begin with? and what of the events in DxD afterword like Chaos Brigade?)
Love your work
masterart chapter 28 . 5/4
I can't wait for it. like give you for who ghouls is and ben and other meet them. I also give you the site of female character: wiki/Category:Females. I also like the title monsters unleashed, it almost like sonic unleashed as he become werehagehog.
TerrorKing10 chapter 28 . 5/2
What happened to the bleach ultimate alien crossover?
ForgottenGrimiore chapter 19 . 3/21
Damn at this point blood is the villian i love to hate, the hero seen as the villian
Creaturemaster chapter 27 . 2/23
Seeing as how you like filling my life with misery and woe, I thought I'd return the favor. *cue maniacal grin* Maddie! The dimensional jumper if you will?

Maddie: You bet your teacups!

That's my Hatter. Now then, if you would so kind as to put this on your wrist, Ms. Quinn?

Harley: Sure thing, Mr. C!

Please, just call me Creaturemaster. I'drather not be associated with your former boss . . . current boss? Whatever. Now then, hold this. *hands Harley a purple egg the size of a football covered with dark stripes*

Harley: What's this ol' thing?

That, my sultry, sanity-lacking sidekick, is a Chandelure egg. Considering my lacking if knowledge in Pokemon however, I believe it will hatch out as a Litwick before evolving into a Lampent and then finally a Chanelure; be careful though. They're highly mischievous and their flames are kept constantly burning by fueling then with spirits and souls . . . not that you have one XD

Harley: Aww, it sounds cute! A it a girl? Ooh, I hope it's a girl!

Don't know, don't care at the moment. As for where I got it . . . well, let's just say I have my resources.

Deadpool: Yeah. Right. THAT's what you have . . .

Shut it, Wade!

Deadpool: Who is this Wade you speak of? The name's Deadpool! It rhymes with no school, ain't no fool, and I'm the best at what I do-ool.

Where and how did he get the Wolverine mask and do that impression?

Maddie: Madness, of course, silly!

Is it wrong that that answer actually makes sense?

Harley: Nope! Off a go, Mr. C! Nice ya meetcha! *flashes over to . . . wherever it is you are*

And now for this. *pulls out a small remote with a ridiculously large, ominous, red button in the center*

Maddie: What's that?

This, my dear Hatter, is a self destruct button. Once Harley reached out compatriot's dwelling, the dimension jumper will properly explode and leave both her and the Chandelure egg with Blazorna.

Deadpool: Nice! Told you I'd come up with a plan!

Mr. Nibbles? I believe Deadpool has a treat for you . . .

Deadpool: Wait, what!? AAAAAAHHH! K-word it! Unalive it! Destroy it! Make it sleep with the fishes and kick the bucket! K-word it hard!

Maddie: Mr. Nibbles, no! It's not feeding time yet!

Oh, dear. Well, as you can see, aren't going as according to plan as we hoped. In the mean time however, I hope you enjoy your new companions XD Say 'hi' to Frothy for me!
Also, could you list all his transformations with a small description, like you did for the characters.
I can't vote on the poll because I lack an account, but you have to add the 'Best Thing Ever' and 'poltersmite'. also I love this story, it is awesome.
masterart chapter 27 . 2/7
I can't wait what plane you have for next chapter
DragonChamber chapter 27 . 2/7
Top 5 Ben 10 aliens.

Big
X
Feedback is probably the fourth strongest alien Ben has.