Reviews for The Troubles of a Misplaced Hero
Master of Dragons God chapter 1 . 6/24
Interesting
Thatguy chapter 2 . 6/21
I like how he said no harem in the first chapter but its put on harem barrage. Lol
Rexfan1333 chapter 25 . 6/13
Okay, looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
Chocho chapter 24 . 5/13
Are we going to see an enraged Juggernaut Drive Issei fight in the next chapter?
Creaturemaster chapter 20 . 5/11
This is a review for chapter 20; found out that I somehow already reviewed on it despite not reading it.

Sorry this took so long to respond to. I was foolish enough to not follow Cybertramon001's story and had to read the whole thing to avoid a massive headache. But enough about my stupidity!

I'm a tad confused, but I believe have things figured out with the sudden appearance of Ben's villain's in Bri's dimension. Word of advice, try to make this kind of thing a little more clear to avoid confusion (not sure if you wrote that or if Cyber wrote it). Either way, the Demon Breaker's plan is well thought out, especially with the fact that Paradox or Eon has to keep reminding him of what happens should he mess up. A word of advice if you plan to have a major sex scene (the brief one you wrote was censored enough), write two chapters; one is the sex scene and the other is other stuff. This way more sensitive readers (though I can't imagine there are many sensitive readers with this kind of story) can skip ahead should they so chose.

All in all, things are going very well. The writing is smooth and fluid and the plot is well thought out. I can't wait for Ben to get Gravattck (perhaps the Prototype Omnitdix scans Bri when she turns into a Galilean?). Can't wait for more!
masterart chapter 24 . 5/6
i found perfect to add ben harem one gal monster is Tenko she half human and half Nine-Tailed Fox, so yea that he need
Rexfan1333 chapter 24 . 4/5
Sounds like a plan, can't wait for the next chapter.
Creaturemaster chapter 24 . 4/5
I'm a tad confused. Is the next chapter going to be on another story or this one? Either way, I can't wait to read it. If it's taking this long to write, it must be good.
Creaturemaster chapter 23 . 3/23
Dude, what is with you and chickens? It's like all chickens were born just to make your life miserable!

Anyways, NOOOOOOOOOO! Not the Jeager Joker! Then again, I'm glad he found peace, but NOOOOOOOOOOO! And poor Skurd! As annoying as he started out, he was a nice addition to the team, always there to drive Ben crazy with his twisted sense of humor. I sure hope we get to see him at one point or another.

Back on topic. While gruesome at points, very well written and dramatic. Now things are so crazy and mixed up, it's a wonder anyone but Padadox and Ein actually know what's going on. And still you make it work. Well done, and I can't wait for further chapters!
WW chapter 23 . 3/21
Quick question...

Is your Deadpool shielding is still working?
Cause with all this vast dimensional/time stream meddling, you may off left yourself
and you story open to a Merc with a Mouth self-insertion *cough*infection*cough*
Creaturemaster chapter 22 . 3/23
Okay, let me just start off by saying I loved the part where the two Rath's were yelling insults and threats at each other. Very hilarious.

Secondly, I'm glad that more of Ben's forms are returning. I missed XLR8 and Diamonhead. Perhaps you should bring back the Halloween trio (as they are appearantly called) so they are not forgotten?

Either way, I can promise you that We're All Monsters is ending relatively soon. I want to get at least a dozen more chapters in before I'm done, and you know how fast I update. Either way, I'm totally open to how you want to set things up once it's done.
Creaturemaster chapter 19 . 3/4
As much as I hated for Blood to die, this was a nice way to end things for him. Like others, I was honestly rooting for him and hoping he would help Ben find the better future he deserved; guess we'll have to see how things to turn now.
Creaturemaster chapter 18 . 3/3
LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN' BLAZORNA IBARA, AUTHOR OF THE FANTASTIC BEN 10 AND QUEEN'S BLADE CROSSOVER STORY "THE TROUBLES OF A MISPLACED HERO"! RATH IS HAPPY TO BE FINALLY IN THE STORY AND IS DISAPPOINTED HE DIDN'T GET TO KICK BUTT LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES, BUT IS GLAD TO GET MORE SCREENTIME LATER ON, INSPITE OF WHAT HE JUST SAID!
dopplerdee chapter 6 . 3/3
I find it odd that Ben gets male forms of gal monsters as I thought they where a female only thing but other than that this is very good
Creaturemaster chapter 17 . 3/2
Whoa. Did not see that coming. So the Bloody Hunter is really Shiftlash? Very creative, my friend. Very creative indeed.