Reviews for The Troubles of a Misplaced Hero
Rexfan1333 chapter 24 . 4/5
Sounds like a plan, can't wait for the next chapter.
Creaturemaster chapter 24 . 4/5
I'm a tad confused. Is the next chapter going to be on another story or this one? Either way, I can't wait to read it. If it's taking this long to write, it must be good.
Creaturemaster chapter 23 . 3/23
Dude, what is with you and chickens? It's like all chickens were born just to make your life miserable!

Anyways, NOOOOOOOOOO! Not the Jeager Joker! Then again, I'm glad he found peace, but NOOOOOOOOOOO! And poor Skurd! As annoying as he started out, he was a nice addition to the team, always there to drive Ben crazy with his twisted sense of humor. I sure hope we get to see him at one point or another.

Back on topic. While gruesome at points, very well written and dramatic. Now things are so crazy and mixed up, it's a wonder anyone but Padadox and Ein actually know what's going on. And still you make it work. Well done, and I can't wait for further chapters!
WW chapter 23 . 3/21
Quick question...

Is your Deadpool shielding is still working?
Cause with all this vast dimensional/time stream meddling, you may off left yourself
and you story open to a Merc with a Mouth self-insertion *cough*infection*cough*
Creaturemaster chapter 22 . 3/23
Okay, let me just start off by saying I loved the part where the two Rath's were yelling insults and threats at each other. Very hilarious.

Secondly, I'm glad that more of Ben's forms are returning. I missed XLR8 and Diamonhead. Perhaps you should bring back the Halloween trio (as they are appearantly called) so they are not forgotten?

Either way, I can promise you that We're All Monsters is ending relatively soon. I want to get at least a dozen more chapters in before I'm done, and you know how fast I update. Either way, I'm totally open to how you want to set things up once it's done.
Creaturemaster chapter 19 . 3/4
As much as I hated for Blood to die, this was a nice way to end things for him. Like others, I was honestly rooting for him and hoping he would help Ben find the better future he deserved; guess we'll have to see how things to turn now.
Creaturemaster chapter 18 . 3/3
LEMME TELL YA SOMETHIN' BLAZORNA IBARA, AUTHOR OF THE FANTASTIC BEN 10 AND QUEEN'S BLADE CROSSOVER STORY "THE TROUBLES OF A MISPLACED HERO"! RATH IS HAPPY TO BE FINALLY IN THE STORY AND IS DISAPPOINTED HE DIDN'T GET TO KICK BUTT LIKE HE ALWAYS DOES, BUT IS GLAD TO GET MORE SCREENTIME LATER ON, INSPITE OF WHAT HE JUST SAID!
dopplerdee chapter 6 . 3/3
I find it odd that Ben gets male forms of gal monsters as I thought they where a female only thing but other than that this is very good
Creaturemaster chapter 17 . 3/2
Whoa. Did not see that coming. So the Bloody Hunter is really Shiftlash? Very creative, my friend. Very creative indeed.
Creaturemaster chapter 15 . 3/2
Wow. One of the bloodiest chapter yet. Anyways, I apologize for checking up on this story for a while; been a little busy. Anyways, will we get to several Alien Force and Ultimate aliens from Albedo? He can't stay in the background forever.

And concerning the new alien, I do know Rath won, but can we bring in Feedback (he technically was in the original series according to Omniverse)? And if not him, Gravattack?
masterart chapter 23 . 2/28
can't wait what happen
i got to say it's really nice and i can't wait to see what's going to happen with issei in this world. but i've got to ask, why is the crossover with ben DxD just one chapter, even if it's your biggest one yet?
Reishin Amara chapter 23 . 2/25
I like that monster musume idea...

Sidenote...as much as u may HATE sasuke x sakura due to it happening even AFTER stabbing sakura...you cant deny their daughter is totally worth the pairing...fucking adorable...Shes definitely gonna be a himedere/tsundere...
what? but why just two chapters for that crossover?
who's half wing?