Reviews for The Troubles of a Misplaced Hero
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 31 . 4/10
...what the heck...? that was a really weird authors note this time around man, especially with the chicken and the squirrel. and how many defcons do you have?

well anyway, that was a neat little chapter, we got some more new characters to meet, got an explanation on what lead the girls to get that Horny awhile ago, some more horny shenanigans(poor ruby), and what I find to be the bigger part of this stuff is the part with Jen and joker in the future and stuff.

but based on what hints you've got on the bleach crossover, i'm going to guess that that's where the digitrix and the delta forms debut or something like that?

although because of you saying this, HEY RATHPOOL! here's a Valkyrie costume, DxD issei hyoudou approved too, and some lyrics to the ride of the Valkyries. go nuts!
New Universe Returns chapter 12 . 2/17
I haven't read the latest chapter yet, but I'd love to see Grandpa Max showing up soon with his Rust Bucket. He is my third favorite character in Ben 10, and he is badass for his old age.
Mark Twain II LoL chapter 30 . 1/13
I would want Rogue Ben to meet Ben/Bleach and Ben/Fairy Tale both would be awesome
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 11 . 1/11
Good grief, all these different Bens. The hard part is that all of them are...well for general term evil. So far I haven't seen any morally good future Bens. Sadly, the Bloody Hunter seems to come off as the lesser evil but he's done stuff I want to beat the ever-loving tar out of him for. Really hope Paradox finds a way to guarantee that the Ben in the present is a good future Ben compared to all these parallel ones that are popping up. Unfortunately those like Bloody Hunter still have tricks up their sleeve and Ben is mostly unaware of what's being played around him. Hopefully he finds out soon.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 1/9
The Queen's Blade universe wasn't gonna treat Ben well from the get-go, but including Eon and Vilgax on top of that? Pure evil. I love it.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 1/9
Ben is in for a rough time. I question the decision to send an 11 year old boy into the world that is Queen's Blade, but more power to you :P
Honestly Queen's Blade is always on my list to watch but I know I never will. Sort of like Fate Stay Night. I'll read crossovers involving them, but I can't see myself delving into the multiple seasons and everything else that results from a long-standing franchise.
Dragon Rider 66 chapter 30 . 12/15/2016
dang, hope you get better with your infection problem. although I think I want rouge ben to meet like 3-5 more bens.

but anyway, that was a pretty interesting chapter, there was some pretty good action, lots of funny, and some interesting development; did not really expect for tino to do that, at least until later maybe.

and nice that there's a form inspired by decade but I have to ask this too, do you have any inspired by necrom? seriously, he and ben have a lot of similarity's going so I felt that I had to ask.

and related to your reviewing with Deadpool and stuff, are you going to do that from now on, or is it until you're done with this crossover?
ben 10.000 chapter 30 . 12/15/2016
I have to ask, will girls from other series be joining rogue bens harem ?
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
Yipe and more pieces fall into place. Looking forward to seeing what training Ben undergoes but at the same time I'm worried what Bloody Hunter, Sanguine Slayer, and Demon Breaker will be up to. Three sinister Bens combined with Ben's other enemies running amok. I wonder how long the world itself can last.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 9 . 11/22/2016
Well this was certainly an intense chapter. The battle with Vilgax, Ben learning things he can do as Ditto, Echidna stepping in to fight, and Paradox having his own gal monster.

And as usual, the Bloody Hunter finds ways to aggravate me. Elina was always one of my least favorite characters but good lord that was brutal. I thought as much from the Bloody Hunter but having it confirmed doesn't make me feel any better. As before I can't wait to see him get what he deserves. Hopefully.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 8 . 11/22/2016
And now Echidna's here. Things probably got worse.

And so the Bloody Hunter lost his family huh? My condolences but that does not justify the things he has done or doing. And then what he's doing to Elina. Man oh man.

Wonder what's going to happen next.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 7 . 11/22/2016
Forgot how much the Bloody Hunter ticks me off. Man looking forward to when that guy gets karma. But now I have to worry about his alliance with Melona. That's not gonna go well.

So Stella and Cerate want to make Omnitrix emblems for themselves...and Cerate is a perv.

Plus, two more have shown up. This day just keeps getting better for Ben.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
Okay, this came back to me as well. Ben gets a new Gal Monster AND a new alien form. Geez, I was ticked off when Melona made that deal with that one creep. Sure hope they both get some good karma in the future.

I forgot exactly why Eon needed Ben to be mentally unstable but at least know I remembered why he sent back to this world in the first place. But now the Bloody Hunter of all people is here. Jeez, that creep drives up the walls big time. Especially since he wants Ben to become him by any means necessary.

And now Hex has gotten himself a little power boost as well. Man oh man, Ben's enemies are really stepping their games up.

But things might be looking up to Ben since Paradox has decided to step in. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that things get better.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 4 . 11/14/2016
Ah yes, it's coming back to me now. See, Airi has crossed paths with Cerate, though they are currently in an alliance with each other. Ben ran into Leina again, so I'm glad she realized the error of her ways. Just wish she could have found a way to help him out more.

Hope Ben runs into that jerk again so he can get some payback.

Vilgax, Hex, Ghostfreak, Eon, and Albedo. Oh man, things just keep getting better for Ben. Hang in there buddy.
Bigby the Big Bad Wolf chapter 2 . 11/14/2016
Alright, alright! So I've decided that I'm going to reread the entire story from top to bottom to make sure I haven't overlooked anything. I know we already talked about these early chapters but i learned that i never gave any formal reviews.

Okay so chapters one and two. I had forgotten it was Eon's fault Ben was in this universe. After everything Ben's going through, I would not be surprised if he did with the intent of this world breaking poor Ben.

While I can't FULLY blame Leina, part of me did want to smack her upside the head for assuming Ben was a demon. And after he aided her against Meina too.

Things look from bad to worse with Ben, as everyone assumes he's a demon and attacks him even when he's helping people. At least he found some comfort in the form of Airi AND he unlocked a new alien.

I'm worried about what's going to happen when he runs into whoever Vilgax and Eon sent after him. Poor kid's going to be in for a really rough time. I wish him the best of luck.