Reviews for Letters
I literally imagine Clove saying this, to either Katniss or Thresh. She'd use their 'good' nature against them. Well as good nature as tehy have. Okay that didn't make any sense at all.
Aww. It was perfect, also that last bite about it NOT being Glimmer, she's talking about.
I don't ship Clarvel either, but a little Clarvel fluff, never hurts. Actually in fluff's I somehow like Clarvel fluff, better than Ckato fluff. Don't ask me why, I am still a strong Claro shipper.
Yes he had his hot girlfriend to live for.
So desperate
Friendzoned so hard. This is for all you guys, if someone refers to you as "brother" or "sister" it's a friendzone sign. So just don't. Just don't ignore the sign. It's way too annoying and just awkward.
This is perfection.
EmilyTheShade chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Oh my god I'm so good I found this story of letters. Do more Annie and Finnick ones those were your finest in my opinion! I hope you see my comment in your email, after the 3 years that have passed since you wrote your story! Also I hope you continue to update and write soon!
LovelyMarillMe chapter 25 . 2/16/2015

You bitch

Brutus

Me: looooooooooolllllllllll ROFLOL!
amir.alexander.315 chapter 54 . 1/14/2014
i don't hate you i feel the same.
Tamara52 chapter 16 . 11/16/2013
One, thing from him was you bitch
Falling From Heaven chapter 54 . 10/28/2013
Hey. I'm willing to wait but if you could please write a Foxel chapter when you can, it would be awesome. Thanks. Update whenever possible.
Guest chapter 40 . 9/9/2013
Ooh! Ooh! I wanna waffle! :p
Libbylou1201 chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Is it really mean of me to start cracking up at Johanna saying she's never been the SAPpy type? Get it? Sap? She's from the forestry district? XD I'm so mean! Well I love these letters anyways! :)