Reviews for Better Not to Know
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 1 . 8/15/2017
How sad, but honestly her resentment and forgiveness will only poison her. I wish she could see that. Sometimes it's all they can do and I do think intentions matter.

Besides, she's wrong. You CAN choose your family.

Madame Thenardier was such a despicable person...and yet, she just makes me so sad. Even before I read this. What an interesting character study.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Oh, my-yes, you can choose your family, and then again...sometimes you can't.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
You know, I think I respect her.

I always liked her with her husband and how they-horrid people-do seem to love each other and seemed to survive almost anything.

But here,...a smidgen of respect.
LydiaofNarnia chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Oooh, Madame T is really a Valjean! Fascinating concept. I just love your little debates between characters- you give each side such valid points, even with the most unsympathetic characters, that I can really see their side of the argument. You have such talent!
Darkover chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Dear Sarah1281: This was a most intriguing, original, and in many ways very sad story. I commend you for the original plot and the well-written dialogue. Clearly, even in the next life, some people have things to learn-if indeed they ever do! I enjoyed reading this story. Thank you for writing and posting this.
k chapter 1 . 6/26/2013