Reviews for Fear the Golden Reaper
Fi Suki Saki chapter 20 . 3/19/2014
please tell me the she an the other womans kids Luffy on his anything but lips! (after all she already has fiance -and now married)

This is great! broadcast fight! people were watching them fight! awesome!

Red-hawk Luffy finish him! yaay!

Great fic! ;)
raisa.sohel chapter 20 . 11/23/2013
This is a really great sstoryi enjoyed ever last bit of it and I hope u keep wwriting interesting stories like these! Ob and kudosnin makin ussop on puttin thw sea-cuffs on the reaper.
Cheeseman123 chapter 20 . 10/3/2013
I loved this story!
avatoa chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
Now that... was EPIC!
Sven Svenson chapter 20 . 9/25/2013
Great story dude. Love it :)
gaarablack chapter 20 . 9/22/2013
I loved the ending, and this was a great story!
kyrogue23 chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Awesome ending to this story and I didn't see that coming with luffy knocking his head off.
sess18 chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Great! Part 2?
gaarablack chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
beat his ass Luffy!
can't wait for more!
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
Dun dun dun...oh can't wait for more!
And oh my gosh, Zoro's hands! Safaia will fix them won't she? Zoro can't lose his hands! Even though at Enies Lobby he concluded cutting either his or Usopp's hand off would get them unstuck...
Alright, till next time!
kyrogue23 chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
THROUGH THE ANCIENT AND MYSTIC ART OF NOT GIVING A DAMN! that had me rolling on the floor and this whole chapter is so damn good.
gaarablack chapter 18 . 9/12/2013
ok the last part was funny. Usopp?
GammaDancer chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
I came on to read a LuNa fic n ur story came up. It looked interesting n I am glad I clicked on it. Awesome story.
avatoa chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
Franky...that has got to be the most damnedest understatement of the millennium. Seriously.
UnknownOnePieceFan chapter 18 . 9/9/2013
So mad that he can break the supposedly unbreakable sea stone.

I don't know about anyone else but I'd say that now he's now even stronger than when he was actually using his devil fruit.

And I have a feeling that unlike Arlong or Hody, he's enraged form is truly frightening.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »