Reviews for CreepyPasta
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2020
Very creepy! I love writing torture scenes sometimes just to get creative. Is that weird? I dunno
Slytherin-Fangirl0821 chapter 1 . 5/3/2019
All the creepypasta crossovers are labeled under the category games the game slender there are actually a few
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2018
Whooooo was his next prisoner
Yeezus chapter 1 . 5/1/2018
Fuck prisoners, just turn Percy into Kratos and have him reenact GoW 3.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Annabeth as the next prisoner
Jeff chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
TITAY MALK
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I love the story! I'm a HUGE fan of PJO/HOO and Creepypasta, and I personally love Percy as a Creepypasta. I think the prisoner was ether Cassie's brother of friends or Annabeth. I absolutely think you need to make another chapter, soon to. I love the story and you should keep going with the story.
-Kaela
meh2awesome5342 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
um . . . Aha! How about Annabeth, that'll make this creepypasta sadder and gorier to read. I would love to see what you can do with this material!
Hi chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
I'm not typing my name, anyway I'm curious to what will happen next but I cannot fav or follow much. (Long story) you decide who suits the story most and he or she can be the prisoner, please continue! Anyway the stories pretty good, you need to work on a little bit more of a background to where the book came from, but more realistic scares too, and make the dreams like a little more realistic too.
molly122 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Post Review As: SOME ONE WHO HATES THIS
Actions Share Follow/Favorite
Help . Privacy . Terms of Service . Top
Valiant Hero chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is an amazing chapter, and I'd like to happily report someone, aka Ninjaskillz, has posted a story titled Jagged Hearts. It's on the Creepypasta wikia, and is about Percy turning into a creepypasta. Enjoy, since I read it and thought since you didn't find one you might be interested in checking it out. I found it on other sites as well, just out of curiosity before I looked on the wiki, so, yep :D
Anonymous. O.o chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
What. Did. I. Just. Read? It was a great story but...thats just creepy man. I'm not trying so say it was bad or anything, it was great, just maybe not my style. I'm not into all that blood and gore stuff. I prefer things that I can fangirl over.