Reviews for Spectrum
thetamedrose chapter 6 . 2/17/2014
Okay. So I'll try to understand what is going on, and hopefully you'll answer my questions because I'm loving this story but (maybe it's because I don't really know the myths that well?) it's a bit convoluted.

But the facts remain (of which I know) is that Darcy is kidnapped by Kenna. And why I don't know is about Darcy - is she taking a trip down memory lane induced by the tesseract, or are there parallel/past/alternative worlds where Sigyn is alive with Loki and Loki is somehow in the underworld? And the reflections - are they inner demons and consciousness of the characters (so would that inherently make Sigyn and Darcy reflections of each other?). Oh! And was Darcy hallucinating about SHEILD taking her in? Or was that real?

Anyways, as I have said before, I love the way you write. It's beautiful. It makes up for all of my confusion regarding the plot (for the most part). But I think I would enjoy your story far more immensely if I understood all the nooks and crannies. Anywho, thanks for an interesting read!
thetamedrose chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
I'm slightly confused about what's going on, but because you have beautiful writing skills, I can't not help myself to continue and read everything that you've wrote. Hopefully, by the next two chapters, I'll have grasped and understood what you're trying to convey... Especially because I feel like this story is really good... But I'm just not getting it yet.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
I am soooo confused... but terribly interested as welll