Reviews for Fix You
Emmagan chapter 22 . 1/19
Soooooo... Is there any more to this story or is it finished? I really enjoyed this! I loved it so much I read it all in like 3 days... I would have done it in 2 but you know... Work... I kida need an income... Didn't stop me from reading this on my lunch breaks though haha! So yeah anymore? Yes? No?

Loved it regardless! Great story! Xx
BunBunBabe chapter 22 . 5/30/2014
Love the story is the a sequel if not there should be I would love to see more
Guest chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
Poor Jim. He really stuck his neck put for khan because it was the right thing to do... But also because he wanted to help khan...

Jim never showed any sign of being untrustworthy... Khan could have told Jim or even let Jim try to handle it first and then if Jim didn't come through, khan could have done his plan.
You can only be betrayed by friends/family/allies. If an enemy or stranger screws you over, well it doesn't hurt as much...
Confirmation bias. By khan leaving Jim out of the loop and not trusting him he ended up putting them on different sides of the engagement.
And Jim already has a bunch of insecurities
To learn the person you love and were sleeping with betrayed you in incredibly painful. No wonder with his background Jim is thinking he's not good enough.
Frostonthetrees chapter 20 . 11/17/2013
OMG! LOVE this story!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 19 . 11/11/2013
... OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This chapter was awesome! I love the continual breaks to flit between Jim and Khan, it was very effective! Is this going to send Khan over the edge? Is this going to break him and send him into a murderous spiral?! What will Jim do?! Is he going to believe that Khan has been using him?! aRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH SO MANY QUESTIONS!
ladynarutochan chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
This chapter was so sweet and then you had to destroy it with an evil cliff... evil you ! *pout*
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
Arrgghhh you can't leave it there! I know I've tortured you but that isn't fair! Nooooo!
Ahem. Amazing chapter as always! Can't wait to see what trouble you have planned!
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 17 . 10/22/2013
AMAZING CHAPTER MY FRIEND! I love the way that they all crashed the date :P poor Carol! And I liked the way Jim kept hearing Khan before he saw him, that was funny, although I did half expect Jim to be imagining it when Khan really turned up XD crashing to the floor type thing XD and he admitted his love! Awwwww! *melts* awesome chapter! Can't wait for more, as always!
Juyon1 chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
Oh my god! I love this Story! Can't wait for the next chapters X3 keep going :3
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 16 . 10/10/2013
Yeeeeeesssssssss! A new chapter! *explodes* awesome, I'm excited to see more of what this mysterious plan is! And I love Bones! He was so melodramatic! Awesome work as always!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/30/2013
Loving it
thebellimelli chapter 15 . 9/29/2013
This is so sad but sweet :3
DancesWithVulcans chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
What about tarsus? Did Jim go through that during his childhood as well?
Mini-Moffie13 chapter 15 . 9/28/2013
Awwww! This was FABULOUS! Absolutely! I loved it and you did it so well! 1000000 out of 10 for this chapter! Can't wait for more! :)
the DEVIL may care but I don't chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Keep writing; this is an awesome story! Very well written. I'm impressed and on edge waiting for the next update.

Shade