Reviews for Companions
Nintendian chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Poor Owain :( I completely agree though, Owain and Lucina are cute, but I don't see him ever acting on his feelings for her. You did a wonderful job with this story, and I can really see this happening - I love how you were able to depict such a close relationship in such few words. So close, but so far away at the same time, because Owain loves Lucina but will never be able to tell her that. Personally, I can't really see Brady and Lucina together, but that's just me.

Anyway, this fic broke my heart a little, but I loved this. The fact that your writing style is so lovely, realistic, and detailed made this story all the better. You totally should have made it longer though :) Great work with this, and beautifully written! I'll be looking forward to more from you :D
BethanRose chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Beautifully written, so many feelings. Short but sweet, you have a lovely writing style.
kingawesome chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I'm not a fan of incest, but Owain's thoughts were well written. I took one look at your username and promised myself I would read your oneshot. I love Goku.