Reviews for Blood Flowers
HartleySkarsgard chapter 14 . 2/26
Wish this was completed :/
celajwhitney chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
eric seems to be getting a little more comfortable around sookie. i think offering him to sleep in her room was most unexpected.
celajwhitney chapter 2 . 10/26/2017
i wonder what debt is owed between eric and niall for eric to watch over sookie?
Shellbean chapter 14 . 6/26/2017
Hey there Thataporkpie,
I love this story. I have finished it tonight June 26, 2017. I know that you started writing this story in 2014 but I hope sincerely that you continue with it and very soon. Shellbean:))
cela chapter 2 . 10/30/2016
what on earth did eric do to put him in nail's debt?
desireecarbenell chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Ok sounds like a wild ride is ahead.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2016
Please finish I love it
DMoravec0505 chapter 14 . 7/9/2016
Please please please come back to finish this story! They just got to the reunion part and I'm DYING to see it all play out :)
Calantha S chapter 14 . 1/13/2016
I love your story! The idea that Eric and Sookie "grew up together" is super sweet! I like his interaction with her - it all flows so naturally. Thanks for the great story!
Seraphine1210 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Why aren't you continuing this? This is so good..
Jemma Grax chapter 14 . 10/19/2015
OOOh intesting take on the story the slight tweek in the characters and how they view each other at different stages...can't wait to see how you continue now your more in swquence with episode events...xx
kleannhouse chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Eric sent me to say that I love your stories, and I do.
The-Busy-Book-Worm chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Um. Ok. Um. I'm in love with this story. I need more. GIVE ME MORE!
tanseynz chapter 14 . 12/7/2014
A very interesting concept, and it makes you wonder how she will see him now she's more of an adult, and how that will affect both of them.
tanseynz chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Is Niall out of his mind? And got to wonder why Eric isn't healing her.