Reviews for Facing the Truth
Audoo chapter 18 . 5/11
Just wanted to say that this is one of my most favorite Merlin stories ever and I've probable read it at least 4 times since I first found it a few years ago. It's already on my favorites list but if I had a FAVORITE favorites list it would be there :)
Faith chapter 18 . 1/11
Great story, loved it!
This story was absolutely amazing - loved it! The balance between humour and action, there was never a dull moment, and I just couldn't stop reading :) Thanks so much for an enjoyable story!
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 18 . 1/8
Nicely done, I think I've read this at least twice at this point and it is a great bit of story. Definitely one of the better reveal-style stories I have found. Thank you for writing and posting!
Rababaz chapter 18 . 12/11/2016
Cool story :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2016
You have a fantastic flow to you fights. Actually the flow of the whole story could very well b made into an alternate ending. I felt like I was watching a new episode! XD
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 18 . 9/7/2016
This story is everything I have every wanted in a Merlin Fic. This is defiantly one of my favorite stories and it was a wonderful and intense and extremely enjoyable read from start to finish. I couldn't put it down! Thank you so much for writing such an amazing story!
WatUCWatIC chapter 17 . 7/21/2016
To be fair, he threw her out the window first. XD yeah, pretty fair~
pumpkinmoose22 chapter 18 . 7/18/2016
This is a fantastic story! I loved it from the very beginning. The bromance, the characterization, the plotline, the fighting! PERFECT. My inner fangirl is leaping up and down and screaming with joy! Seriously. The fight between Morgana and Merlin was incredible. You had me on the edge of my seat through the whole thing. My only disappointment is that you ended it right after the battle. I would have loved to see the aftermath, the reactions of the knights, the councilmen, and the people all realizing just what Merlin had done for them. An epilogue would have been great too, a few years later or something. Oh well, it's your story and everything you wrote was thrilling and wonderful. Thank you very much for sharing it! It's definitely going down on my favorites list. I wish you luck in all your future writing endeavors.
FaolanLupa chapter 18 . 6/26/2016
There is no end to how much I loved all of this
zornofzorna chapter 18 . 5/24/2016
Re-reading this yet again and, three years and countless fanfics later, it is still one of my all-time favorite stories in the Merlin fandom!
Sunnysal chapter 18 . 4/28/2016
Amazing!
cindy4651 chapter 15 . 4/18/2016
Yay for the sorcerers Arthur convinced!
cindy4651 chapter 14 . 4/18/2016
Nice that Arthur wanted to keep Merlin's secret.
cindy4651 chapter 11 . 4/17/2016
Fantastic chapter, thank you!