Reviews for in-betweens
Guest chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
very well written
Nell chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I just for the first read ur story. Its wonderful and very interesting. Kept me at the edge of my seat. The tension btn Danny and Lacey is suffocating yet sexy lol. Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
You deserve like so many reviews. Not fair. Like I just read your last story and reviewed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
DocteureCrane chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Great fic! I loved reading it and I really wish you could write more Dacey!
granadellabitch chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
very tense! But why is it rated T? there's no smut at all, little to no language, idk it's just slightly misleading. Great story line, hope to see some more in the future!
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Firstly, lemme just say how amazing this story is! Perfect and all that okay. Like you're so talented :D Dacey is so perfect and I hope you write more of them (really though, ALL of the stories for them are frickin perfect, I may even write one.)

I absolutely loved this piece. And my favorite line was "Perhaps he would like Lacey all to himself, but he is a sinking boat of social suicide, and he cares about her too much to take her down with him. " tHAT WAS JUST PERFECTION AT ITS FINEST, MY FRIEND.

Now, onto your question. Honestly I think the killer is Archie (and no I'm not just saying that because I hate his guts). Here's why: I'm inclined to believe that Archie is/was cheating on Lacey. I think he was with Regina, but after a while she called it off because she wanted Danny. So he kills her, and sends the texts that Danny supposedly received from Regina just to set him up. I mean just because the name said Regina at the top doesn't actually mean she sent them. Could've been anyone. I highly doubt Danny did it...murder always has a motive. What would be Danny's? Also why would he do something like that, knowing it would hurt Lacey? Doesn't make sense, at least not to me.

Then again, we're only three episodes in.

So there's a lot still up in the air. But I'm hoping for a lot of Dacey (although I hope the writers don't give us so much Dacey and then leave it alone and act like it never happened, i.e Seddie in iCarly). I'm hoping to see just a bit of Janny to balance it out, and to see both Lacey's and Rico's jealous side (it's so obvious Rico is in to Jo, which is why I ship them lol). Anyway, we'll have to see where this amazing show takes itself.

Wonderful job! :)

Absolutely srunning
MoonlitSonatra chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh god this was fantastic. This is going to sound weird, since it was so short and is only a story of fanfiction, but it was probably one of the best things I have read in a long time. If you ever go into writing, I would read your books.
I vote Rico!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Really amazing. You're very talented.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Definitely his mom. Who's to say she hadn't noticed that Regina had the same necklace before? As well as the fact that we don't know about if she was on that plane with her husband... She didn't sound awfully sad about anything.
Crystal chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
AHHH, you write this so perfectly. I love your writing style.. It has so much emotion and kind of lets you get inside their heads. I like how you almost create an alternate universe... All these things that could easily have happened if one tiny change occurred. I like it.
Also, I totally loved this last episode as well. When they almost kissed I basically died. I don't even know what I will do when they ACTUALLY kiss. If it doesn't happen eventually... I will be so pissed. Honestly, Dacey fans make up most of their views.. Him and Jo get together? BYE.
Haha, um, I'm honestly not too sure who I think the killer is. I guess it could be either his mom, Sarita, Rico, or Archie. We will see though.. They could focus on somebody we haven't even spent too much time on quite yet - like Archie's best friend.
Anyways, as I said, I'm really enjoying the writing. Definitely the best dacey story of everyone's, and I think that you are become my favourite Twisted author by far. You deserve way more reviews. Love it, and keep doing it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Best Dacey story I've ever read. Seriously, all suck in comparison.
babyshan211 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Like the chapter alot. I also love the almost kiss between Dacey in the story and the show. I'm not sure who's the killer yet, I need more info. Until next time.