Reviews for The First Joke
TheFlowerOfRomance chapter 1 . 5/11
This is really adorable and good thank you
justaislinn chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
This is cute and a bit silly and very very sweet, I love it!
The title and description had me expecting a much shorter and much sillier story though.
I immediately thought of what Arin Hanson said on game grumps once about world peace, how it'll never really happen bc people will always find a reason to be angry at one another and judgemental. Like the first fight ever between the earliest people on earth must have been like "hey! You're not me! :(" and it's true and hilarious.
Write on:)
JunidiAppleseed chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
It's difficult to tell whether this poem is iambic or anapestic, but it was very enjoyable to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Not bad. I am a believer, and I don't see anything offensive.
TheFanFicDevourer chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
Ha, wow, quite an impressive poem. I definitely approve this message lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Alright I just had to laugh at the last line. I can see why some would be offended, but it was very good and I don't feel that way. This is awesome and you should write more like it. It gives a completely new prospective
Audrey333 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Clever! Nice job with the rhyming scheme.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Hehe. I like it! I like it a lot!
stagepageandscreen chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Haha! This was excellent! I loved it.
April chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This just was the light of my day. Thankyou, and God bless.
PresentingComplicated chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That was awesome! I honestly couldn't help but laugh straight out when I got to the last line. I'm a girl so I loved but this is so nicely written that I'm sure a lot of me would agree with me on how totally awesome this poem was. I'm not very religious but I like how tasteful this was with no humor of ill intent. Some people can be very tactless when dealing with any religion and I'm so happy you aren't one of them. : ) This was simply beautiful and I wish I had the talent you seem to have for writing poems. it just isn't fair how great you are at writing them when you say you aren't the one for writing poems while I can barely be called mediocer and I love them. Lol. Anyway congrats on this wonderful piece of work.
Saneda chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Made me laugh
Twin4'soldaccounthackedtoomuch chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Ha, i disagree, but humerous.
Heterica's Oldaccount.hacked chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh
My
Goodness!
Just because women are fanfiction's majority doesn't mean you can mock men. I'm fucking tired of this. So fucking tired.