Reviews for Under My Nose
QueenGB chapter 45 . 7/9
Jadore your story so much thank you thank you! ;-D
QueenGB chapter 36 . 7/9
What was Renee looking to accomplish with the wig and such? She seems just this side of cray. Also is BB Rosalie?
QueenGB chapter 33 . 7/9
So no wonder Renee is so jealous of Sally. She stole her man, couldn't give him babies and then needed the help,of the same sister she took from. To add to it Bella is Sally made over. Why put an innocent child in the hateful destructive position. Renee was bound to take her angst out on that baby. Jeebus ya'll.
QueenGB chapter 30 . 7/9
First that public kind of proposal is for showy people not our Bella. Sorry Edward. And is Renee a person who imagines herself classy because airing your dirty laundry at a party is tacky and trashy but I always felt manners never came from money just good home schooling so to speak.
QueenGB chapter 29 . 7/9
You promised a storm does that mean bitchy Renee?
QueenGB chapter 24 . 7/9
Oh that Jasper is a handful but sweet.
QueenGB chapter 23 . 7/9
They are both so sweet, awkward and chatty that it was only appropriate that their first time be sweet, awkward and chatty. I love how they love food. Oh and Carlise is a hoot!
QueenGB chapter 21 . 7/9
I was worried about Edward being a hypocrite about women only waning to fuck him and not know him while he seems to be all about the sex now. But I love their banter and their budding love. Emmett's sweet declaration about the bad ass blond in Afghanistan has to be Rosie how else can he be tamed. Haha and I can't wait to get to know your Carlisle and Esme. So enjoying this story on a rainy Saturday morning with tea. Cheers!
QueenGB chapter 18 . 7/9
I would love an aunt Sally is she modeled after a family member? She's fantastic! And thanks for the inspiration. Guess who's having gumbo for dinner! ;-D
QueenGB chapter 17 . 7/9
Three of my favorites:
1. Edward and Bella falling in love in a different setting than Forks.
2. Delish food descriptions that send me to my Viking to cook.
3. NOLA
QueenGB chapter 15 . 7/9
Finally the truth is out yeah team B&E! That Emmett is a handful. Now Edward might want to change the locks on his Kramer ass since he has Bella. Hehe
QueenGB chapter 3 . 7/8
So far every character you've introduced cannon or not is wonderful. Thanks for that!
QueenGB chapter 1 . 7/8
I don't think anyone loves Emmett's manly magnificence as much as he does haha! Fantastic! I always route for Edward and Bella excited for the story.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 1 . 6/23
Oh my. This should get interesting.
lillianolivia.white chapter 46 . 5/29
Good luck! It's been a great journey.
2,046 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »