Reviews for Red Lines
Harry2 chapter 13 . 9/29/2003
Welcome back! I like the idea of Jubilee getting together with some friends from school. She needs to learn how to be a kid after so long at Snow Valley. Keep up the good work!
B Oots chapter 13 . 9/25/2003
I am really enjoying the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens to Jubilee next.
giveGodtheglory chapter 13 . 9/25/2003
You're still here! *grin* Great!

God bless you!
B Oots chapter 12 . 9/1/2003
I really enjoyed the story. I hope to read more of your stories, in the future.
Acetoorion chapter 12 . 6/20/2003
This is great, it's nice to see a more reaistic version of Jubilee, and a nice change to be out of the mansion etc. Kepp writing, it's a good series!
Lucky439 chapter 12 . 6/17/2003
awsome i can not iwat for mroe soonpleasel oveit
Harry2 chapter 12 . 6/17/2003
I like the idea of Jubilee being in a normal school enviroment! Its good for her to try and see what life is like without using her powers. Keep up the good work, and lets see how her new friends react to her being a mutant.
crazytook chapter 11 . 6/7/2003
interesting. nice little emotional speculation, kinda similar to what kitty pride is going through in xtreme x men recently. kudos!

Lucky439 chapter 11 . 6/5/2003
awsome love it im so glad you are contuning
Acetoorion chapter 10 . 6/3/2003
Hurrah, an update! Great chapter, short and sweet, please continue, I'm looking forward to seeing what Jubes makes of her new life, and what it makes of her!
Lucky439 chapter 10 . 5/27/2003
aw poor jube moreplease soon so awsome
Acetoorion chapter 9 . 5/13/2003
Great chapter! Nice to see you've updated :)
Mike N chapter 9 . 5/10/2003
This is a pretty good story. I just happened to come across it and I was really surprised. I like the focus you've put on Jubilee and dealing with her performance compared to everyone else. It's kind of sad though to see her choose to leave because of it.

I hope there's more in store for this work. Let me know when you add another chapter.
Lucky439 chapter 9 . 5/10/2003
im still reading but i dont beta its just not a talen i poseess if youknow lato she may know a place with a list of betas love it and canot wiat formroe
DevDev chapter 9 . 5/10/2003
I'm still reading! But I can't beta because, well... I suck! But you seem doing real well. Great job!