Reviews for Yogurt
Chemgirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
My powers would be all of Starfire's powers with telekinesis, healing, empathy, and the ability to turn all or some of my powers on and off. My name would be Madfire(part of my first name, Madeline, combined with fire) and I would fight crime along with the life that I have right now with sports and my other extra cirricular activities. My starbolts would be hazelbolts because I am ofcourse not Starfire and my eyes are hazel.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
awww cute and as always perfect
Micks22 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Heatwave would be my name and I'd have the power of fire...
Gkyhdjr chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Gky here! Thanks for all the love and support. And Gretchen, i haven't been through THAT much. Surgery was just merely correcting a problem I had. And if I didn't get it taken care of now, it would effect me in later years. :) but it's fine! In good now(although having surgery really lowered my immune system. These last 3 months I've already had 2 stomach flus, 3 fevers, and 5 colds. I actually have a fever right now, so technically 4 fevers)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
awwww as always so cute
Gretchen chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Wow you've bine through a lot for awhile,and your stories are wickedly cool,thanks for all that you do,not just writing but being your honest self,
FrozenHeart127 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Hiiii! I am 12 year old likes are toothepaste, prune juice and tree bark. i can make Really good apple Frittwr! i will oey ur every commanc! i love 2 hav fun! I also like 2 bake sum pizza with goid frend! Message me if u want 2 be friends!(: !1!1!1!