Reviews for Let's Stick To Ice
Captainfredrickwentworth chapter 28 . 11/11/2014
Wow, I can't believe its over :( Such an exciting roller coaster ride of emotions in there. I really enjoyed this. In my opinion, this is one of the best Sherlolly fics I've ever read. Everyone was is character and I loved the edition of the new characters. You're a very good writer and I'm glad I gave this fic a shot! Thank you :)
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Great start, Molly seems to crave being not craved for, something horrible must have happened.
redk chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
i love most of ur sherlolly
i really do...

i just dont get along with this molly

love yaa

cant wait for new stories of sherlolly
Lenny221B chapter 28 . 5/5/2014
I loved it so much! Sometimes, it got me chills, in other parts I was crying...simply one hell of an emotional rollercoaster, I would say :) Thank you for the story!
BennyBunny12 chapter 28 . 4/22/2014
This is the first story of yours that I read and I am so glad that I did. If you write like this all of the time then I cannot wait to read your other stuff! This story was so beyond amazing! It had everything and you made this uniquely yours!

I have to say that I read some of your reviews and I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable, but that one negative review you got...I feel the need to address her nonsense.

She claimed your characters were so OCC that it took away from the story, that is such bullshit. It added to it for me because you made them different from the show while keeping them inline with who they are on the show. And the line about Sherlock and John not being supportive of one another...bull shit...they were as close as always, teasing and supporting one another. I think she just does not understand that a lot of this was humor in with the drama.
Also, you out warnings on every chapter when someone was going to be OCC, so it she has issues, then that's her problem. She knew that going in!

This story was delightful and anyone who says they are trying ot offer help, but focusing only on what they interept is bad without any positive or supportive things to say is full of it...I hope that you don't listen to someone like that. This was bloody incredible from start to finish!
BennyBunny12 chapter 24 . 4/22/2014
This killed me...Sherlock going through so much pain to protect her...
BennyBunny12 chapter 23 . 4/22/2014
That was awesome! Great idea with Jim and the drug...I was horrifed and releived, lol!
BennyBunny12 chapter 20 . 4/22/2014
I'm not irritated with Molly...I can see why you did this...she kind of needed to be taken to have the dramatic ending, right! Good job!
BennyBunny12 chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
This was so beautiful with Sherlock and Molly. And Toby...this is the most funniest, awesome thing that I have ever read! Toby is a badd ass...a rock star! Go Toby!
BennyBunny12 chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
WHAT! You better fix this woman, lol! Poor Gavin and Sherlock!
BennyBunny12 chapter 15 . 4/22/2014
Greg is AWESOME!
BennyBunny12 chapter 14 . 4/22/2014
Yay Greg can talk some sense into her...poor Sherlock!
BennyBunny12 chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
Sherlock is so aggressive in this! I like how you've made him a bit OCC to change it up! I could see him having this kind of passion bubbling inside of him!
BennyBunny12 chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
Nice plot twists!
BennyBunny12 chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Sherlock a pirate, so cute. Wow this chapter was emotional and really tore at me. I think Molly reacted so realistically! This is amazing work!