Reviews for Into the Dark We Go!
Lacyredfiled chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
AHHHHHHH please keep this story alive! I need to know what happens! aaaahhhh you are an amazing writer! please keep up the good work! I am your faithful reader always!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/16/2014
GIRL! sorry ma'am but you are an amazing righter and you defiantly need to keep this story going! you have done so many things right!please don't let this die and fade into a memory, I've seen to many good ones go to waste and would hate to see this one come to the same tragic demise! im new to the story and just started reading yesterday but haven't been able to stop since then. I also read your previous story and...just between you and me...it kinda turned me on...:3 I really like the linkXdark couple and I hope to see many more to this story! (or an amazing ending) keep on keep 'n' on!
payton Paul chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
I like it but is that all oh and what happens next
Guest chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
This is so amazing! It's hard to find a DarkxLink story that's not just smut (although those are okay too). It's got great dynamics and the mixing of different game is done so well. Update soon, I need more before I go crazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyy! -_
Hachiko-kun chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
Omg this story is so exiting I love it
Can't wait till next chapter and good luck
Hylianshadow86 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I absolutely love this I definitely can't wait for the next update! The soul bonding thing was really creative and mimics Midna when she was Links shadow! Amazing! Stay motivated I want to read more!
Chocolate-Kitties-313 chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
I enjoyed it very much! And thank you for taking the time to write these wonderful stories! I hope to see another chapter soon!
Dark chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
Amazing fanfiction! I always find it hard to find a GOOD Link x Dark fanfic (I'm kinda picky), but this is great! Please, stay motivated for all your loving fans!
Also, I love the "soul bonding" thing. Hehehe... I hope they soul bond COMPLETELY! *insert maniacal yaoi fangirl laugh*
valorycruz chapter 6 . 12/18/2013
OHHHH THIS IS SO INTERESTING PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Chocolate-Kitties-313 chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Thanks for updating! I missed this story!
ElectroNerd chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
Yes! I finally logged in for once! XD But, great chapter! Is Layna going to be some sort of double spy...? For some reason I've got a bad feeling about her... And I'm worried about Midna and Zelda too. But, Dark and Link's reaction to the "Soul bond" was so cute! XD Can't wait for the next chapter!
DragonAlex13 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
I like her XD
valorycruz chapter 5 . 11/14/2013
LOL i hate losing things to it makes me feel so stupid-_- ANYWHO! this was an EPIC chapter it was so Cute! i patiently awate your next chapter!
Chocolate-Kitties-313 chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
Finally, I've been waiting forever! Anyways, thank you and good job on this chapter! I hope school will be easy on you. (If you have school, if not, then life)
valorycruz chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
Link laid on dark KAWAII! thats so cool how the 2 princess have a version of Link. ecspecialy how you put Dark with the twilight princess and Link with Zelda a light princess i found that to be super creative and awsome. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!