Reviews for How Dean, kickass Guardian Angel, and Sam, his charge, saved the world
LeeMarieJack chapter 13 . 6/8
Great work, John Winchester. You don't deserve children.
LeeMarieJack chapter 12 . 6/8
Cute. Dean eyeballing the daycare lady. He'll make sure that Sam is safe.
CriminallyInsane chapter 13 . 6/3
I really wish you would continue this story.
motherdrukker chapter 13 . 6/2
Oh gosh this story is AMAZING! Update soon please! You can't leave me hanging without knowing what Johns reaction to Dean was or what Sam's soul in Luci's cage means!
O r i g i n a l1 chapter 13 . 5/13
That was such an ominous place to leave off. I can't wait to see John's reaction to what just happened.
LeeMarieJack chapter 11 . 5/13
Sam and his trio of infatuated angels, all battling for a the baby's attention. He's got them all trained.
LeeMarieJack chapter 10 . 5/13
Plot? who needs plot? Give us more fluff.
LeeMarieJack chapter 9 . 5/12
It is always nice to see Cas being Castiel. There are time though when I think that perhaps Cas may be pulling everyone's leg. After thousands of years and an Angel's lifetime of watching men I think he might have developed his own kind of sense of humor. Some day he might just let us all in on the joke.
LeeMarieJack chapter 8 . 5/12
Sam now has more bodyguards than the president. Three of them have wings and one most likely is carrying a gun. We really don't need John Winchester now. Try pushing him down the stairs.
LeeMarieJack chapter 7 . 5/12
Cute. It's very hard to pull the wool over Bobby Singer's eyes.
LeeMarieJack chapter 6 . 5/12
Oh dear. I think Bobby might have caught on to something unexpected.
LeeMarieJack chapter 5 . 5/12
Do you think Singer is wise to our Angel? Dean seems to think so.
LeeMarieJack chapter 4 . 5/12
Since Dean's an Angel can't he just smite John and solve Sam's problem right then?
LeeMarieJack chapter 2 . 5/12
Sam is more than just lucky to have De. He would most likely be dead without him.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/12
John Winchester at his very worst, I see. He could at least wait far the baby to walk before throwing poor Sam to the wolves.