Reviews for How Dean, kickass Guardian Angel, and Sam, his charge, saved the world
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 13 . 6/15
I know this hasn't been updated since 2014, but it was well worth the read. I really really really wish there was more, and that this gets continued and finished. This is adorable and well written and Luci in the last chapter was amazing and everything is perfect. Thank you for writing what you have so far and I hope one day you come back to it.
PhantomCielo27 chapter 13 . 5/19
Love love love this story! Just all the characters and Dean, Cas, Gabriel, Bobby, and now Lucifer! And I get that John is trying and he's striving through grief and depression but he is not in my happy place right now. is Dean really only a guardian angel or is he much more? Who is the vessel of Michael then? Love this story, please update soon! And I ship Dean with Cash or Lucifer! (Or Michael *coughcough*)
Cira Heartfilia chapter 13 . 5/5
Is Luci gonna be a good guy? Please? Pleeeaaaassssseeeee?
Cira Heartfilia chapter 3 . 5/5
So Dean is The Patron Angel of Forgiveness, Freedom, etc.? Very fitting
MayWolfie chapter 13 . 4/5
NOOOOOO! This wasn't finished! Ohhh I'm so disappointed, I'd love to see how this ends. Such an awesome idea and well written. I know it's been years but pretty please... Finish this?
Trickster79 chapter 13 . 3/13
THAT CAN'T BE. WHERE'S THE REST OF IT?!
I NEED MORE BABY SAM AND PROTECTIVE DEAN!
LunarWarrior098 chapter 9 . 3/7
Maybe the Shinanim is the pranksters of heaven. I mean it's Gabriel and Dean.
Ren chapter 13 . 2/12
I've read this twice now.. Still hope you'll continue it someday 3
deanpala chapter 13 . 12/29/2016
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE UPDATE!? please? I really want to see John react to having Sam basically kidnapped and relizing how much as he sucks as a father
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
ManicTater chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
Holy shit. I didn't expect John to go that far.

No, don't you even think about Sammy, Lucifer.

I really enjoyed the fic.
ManicTater chapter 12 . 11/13/2016
I'm intrigued that John might finally be getting suspicious. Look forward to more.
ManicTater chapter 11 . 11/13/2016
Freaking adorable.
ManicTater chapter 8 . 11/13/2016
Oh, no! I just notic3d the fic isn't marked complete.
ManicTater chapter 7 . 11/13/2016
Bobby rules. I'm loving the fic to pieces