Reviews for so the lover must struggle for words
Killjoy4322 chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Nicely done...
callmebobbie chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
*wipes tears away*
Just hayfever, honestly.
*sob*
;)
WeCanFlyToGallifrey chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
oh gosh that was beautifullllll
the-smarsh chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I've read this at least five times now and it never fails to make me cry! This is an amazing story and very well written. I love it!
artist369 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
You mentioned that you liked stories that show Rose's struggle to accept the meta-crisis. I too feel the same way as reflected in my own writing (my story things unseen). I think though angsty, it's still a beautiful take on it and the saddest part of all- truly the very saddest part of all is that I know a story like this that happened in real life in journal entries of a man who by law had to divorce his first wife of many years (as he was Mormon pioneer and had taken a new wife though he didn't want to). She was absolutely heart broken. She would stay in their old house and he'd come up to the porch and tell her stories about his life. About how he still loved her, every single day. And she would never talk to him. Makes me want to cry just thinking about it. Anyway, sounds like this one at least has some kind of a happy ending. That's good!
Bria chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Wow. That hurt but it was beautiful. I'm glad she let him in, finally.
freeusername chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This is so beautiful. I'm crying from the feels. I wish there was more!
- Makenzi
April chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This is so beautiful and sad, and very well-written.
Bcldiva95 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I was worried there for awhile you weren't going to have Rose accept him...glad you did.
and i am all alone again chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Well-written and properly angsty. I approve.