Reviews for Resurrection of Darkling Dream
Anonymous chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Your portrayal of Aya is incorrect. She is supposed to be 1000 years old thrill seeker, not a gasping wide-eyed idealist and a damsel to be rescued. Not to mention she is the fastest in Gensokyo, tired or not.

Sakuya out of nowhere was Deus Ex Machina.
NoblesseOblige chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I take back what I said. This is much more like the Marisa I remember. It's good to see she still had that spark in her (no pun intended). Too bad she's dead now.

Perhaps Shinki can revive her? I don't remember exactly how much control she has over Makai, but for some reason it doesn't strike me as out of her power.

Also, am I to assume that Aya now has feelings for Marisa? And that both Yumeko and Sakuya are in the same bote? Hehehe, heartbreaker even in death XD
NoblesseOblige chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Oh how I love your depiction of my favourite pair of psychopathic inmortals. Perhaps the only pair of psychopathic inmortals I know of, though. It's so cute how they hate and kill each other all the time. Mokou's no-nonsense violence and Kaguya's sadistic perversity (or what I interpret as violent perversity, because other choices I can think of are among the sexual spectrum of qualifiers) are pretty much what I expect each one to be, and you're making a good job of writting them.

Sanae and Yukari's story is second in my list. The little hints at Sanae's backstory with Reimu are a nice detail, as is Yukari's analisys of Reimu's personality. I still don't really understand if Sanae was in a relationship with Reimu, or it was only an unrequited love, or I'm reading too much into it and they were only very good friends.

While Marisa is indeed my number one favourite character in all of Touhou, I find it rather hard to reconcile this version of yours with my own interpretation of her. I realize that, like with Sanae, events must have hit her pretty bad, and as the "punny" human she is she has changed accordingly, but the change is so drastic and with so little explanation it's hard to swallow. It doesn't help Aya is an unlikely pair for her, and I, personally, never much cared for the crow journalist.

I still have one more chapter to go, so I'll get on with that.

Read you next update ;)
Captain Vulcan chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
Marisa's fun.

I see whatcha did there...
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Good fanfic.
Captain Vulcan chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Dude! Kurumi.

This tale has gotten more interesting than what it already is. The tension between Sanae and Yukari; Kaguya and Moukou's cynical camaraderie; and now... Kurumi.

An immortal Kurumi, apparently.

Can't wait till the next episode. Comes Hell or high water.

Ignore that horrible pun. Please.
Vrock8 chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
This story is fun. I like it.
Captain Vulcan chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Yukari and Sanae? Well, this should be interesting...
The Doctor chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
This story is really good so far! I can't wait to see more.
Captain Vulcan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Got-damn it, Mima! In one swift act of violence, you may have doomed all of Gensokyou.

FATALITY!
thy.lehoang.9 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Waa a shocking end of the chapter!
I dont want to believe Reimu would die, oh please continue this story!