Reviews for After Paraguay
steamboat chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Very enjoyable story! Good job!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Well done! I really enjoyed this FF! I'd like to share it with Italian fans. Can I ask you the permission to translate it for them? I'll do my best in this task.

robertwnielsen chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I love it...and definitely seems like the way things could (and probably SHOULD) have gone after what happened in Paraguay! :) But sometimes, stubborn men like Webb and Harm just need a good old fashioned kick in the rear end to get them to see reason!

Wonderful story!

queenbee1711 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Thanks for writing a JAG story is was great. I find it awesome that people are still writing these stories. I love JAG and am so sorry that it is off the air even in reruns. I hope some one picks it up again and we can start from the beginning. Great story!
steamboat chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Really enjoyed your story! It was so easy to read. Hope to see more of your work soon. Thank you for sharing!
achaon chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Nice story. Don't know if it would have made great TV or not but it would have been better than what we got.
Liz chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wonderful and you left off where the new kid will take up. Thanks for the pleasure of reading your work. Looking forward to MORE.
flaunt chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Ah, if only Harm & Mac could be this honest in the show - then we wouldn't have had to suffer through Season 9's nonsense (of course I'm biased against S9, so maybe it's just me). Nice alternate take on the events unfolding from Paraguay (liked the concussion idea), and yet another example of where the show could have just gone sooner to at least give us shippers 1 season of H&M in a relationship with each other instead of jerking us around.
jag389 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Very nice, well done.
jpstar57 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Nice story.
rlrct chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Nice story. Harm's going to be an old man when baby Rabb graduates from college, well let's assume the Academy!