Reviews for Parcae
D.E. Drabbles chapter 4 . 5/14/2015
Af I can't this is too perfect to bear. *huggles*
Panquem chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Dude! I love this one shots! Jajajaja they're all different but it's about one thing!... Love... Korrasami... Yeah!
(I'm Mexican... English isn't my forte)
Zombies! Please do one with zombies!
I salute you!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/17/2014
this one was fantastic - really nice!
Amme92 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
really like the stories and your tumblr totally inspired me to start working out again, it's been a while ;)
keep up the good work and keep us inspired :):)
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 4 . 8/28/2014
Lol poor Luna.
Dorkswag chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
God I just adore all these stories so much. Just when I think there can't be another amazing story to read your next chapter shuts me up. Anyone of these could be made into a longer and more complete storyline. And in a perfect world you would make it. (I'm not really into Harry potter but it was still better than some other korasami fics on here) please update soon!
J chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
Amazing work! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
OMFG. KNEW IT. when I saw this, I swear to you and to the Powers that Be that Amiphoric's morai was the very first thing I thought of. I was like "oh I'm gonna absolutely love this! This is exactly like Morai". NICE D
Vampirenickcage chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
All these stories are so cute! these Au are so interesting.
Blazen chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Maybe you can write a chapter inspired by "2 Broke Girls"? If you haven't heard of it, it's a sitcom about two friends - Max, a waitress who had an exceptionally bad childhood, and Caroline, whose father was very rich until he got caught and put in jail for his machinations. I think it may fit Korra and Asami well - though their personalities are very different from the show characters, of course
Blazen chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Wow, HP/Avatar crossover! Epic
DragoLord19D chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Here's an idea...

An Avengers!AU with Iron!Asami and Captain!Korra...
WondrousAngst chapter 3 . 12/4/2013
It took me 35 minutes to understand the name of the chapter. But it was still awesome ;)
WondrousAngst chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
I love your idea on the whole country topic. There are very few writers in the world that are very talented. But you, my friend... You are one of the talented ones ;)
Sweet Nothing chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Fantastic of course. The detail was spot on and Asamis determination to save Korras life and take care of her pulled at my heart strings and made my Korrasami feels very, very happy. :) I found it cute how Korra asked Asami out on a date while half-conscious. I also liked how you made Mako a police officer in this story while hes also one in the anime. Very clever. :) Amazing stories you have here!