Reviews for The Color of the Soul
Professor Maka chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
Loved this chapter. The appearance of death was perfect, and I am insanely curious about what Spirit's role is going to be. Also can't wait to see why/how Soul changed and what that means.

Very good.
devoid69 chapter 9 . 8/2/2014
So I've been loving this and neglecting to review properly. However, it was necessary to review to tell you that the end of the last chapter? That was some elevated writing right there. The idea of seeing someone you are so close to for the first time while they lay bleeding at your feet, and the wording you used, and Maka's thoughts, were bittersweet beauty. And for this chapter, I love LOVE what you did with Death and DEATH! Totally saw what u did thar, and started laughing despite the solemnity of the scene. :D I look forward to seeing what happens next, especially now that Soul is in human form rather than 'harvesting tool' form!
Fluffypuppy77 chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
I cant wait for more of this, Its very very interesting
Libri Crudelitatis chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Ahh, the capitals ... I like the resemblances to discworld in your story. Especially the capitals.
Marsh of Sleep chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
I was confused at first with the capslock but then it suddenly became hilarious and fitting. One-hundred percent approval.

Ah, I'm so glad I got the chance to catch up on this! I really love some of the point-blank delivery you use, and also Maka's ebb and flow of tears as she takes in more and more of the situation while waiting on Soul's healing is true to life.
DancesWithSeatbelts chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Delightful.
MystBlackCat chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Ok, I have no idea what discworld is, ill have to look it up, but wow this is really good! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Good job I didn't mind the all caps just update sooner and I'll be happy
Mystery-shrouded S chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Wow... This is...wow. So far, I absolutely love this! I get confused at times, but that might be the consequence of reading an AU that I don't know the basics of it (should I be reading this if I've never read a single word of Discworld?). *begins mumbling to self* S, this is going to be a repeat of "More than Just a Murder" where you don't know half of what's going on and it's probably going even more confusing because it's a fantasy-like crossover-hey, wait, are you even listening to the more reasonable side of yourself!?
Lolibeagle chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Wahhhhhhh next chapter please!
SoMa4386 chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Wow. That was awesome. And the paragraph number is symmetrical. Yay!
koala-bell chapter 8 . 7/15/2014
Hello :)
I really really like this Story!
Its so sweet how you describe this beautiful peacefullness maka and Blair have with the world and magic, and it turns those otherworldly things not into somethig crazy the author has thought of but instead into somethig truly beautiful beloning into that world :)
I don't want to say that your ideas are crazy or something but maybe you know the situation when you read a story and there is this turn of events und you're just like 'oh really?! :D'... This story has none of it!

But I have to admit: I really don't know anything about the discworld universe :D but this story made me kind of interested so Wikipedia is open in another tab

I'm really looking forward to you finishing this story!
I found it through odats 'silly bunny list of favourite things' on tumblr
So please please continue I just happen to have discovered it, please don't let me down *puppy eyes*

Hugs Isabelle
Boobookins chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
OMG! So freaking good! Please continue! I NEED to know what happens!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Holy shit! Terry Pratchet meats Soul Eater! I never thought I'd see the day! Awesome! First AU I actually liked!
Graybones chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Ah! I just binge-read this. Such a great AU. Can't wait for the next chapter!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »