Reviews for Accidental Kings and Queens
PLEASE update! We are all waiting for a new chapter, and we can't tell if you have given up on this story or not!
II The Forsaken Raven II chapter 19 . 1/25
I love this so much! D Please update it soon! I'll be waiting! :DDDDDDDDDD
PrincessOfAtlantis101 chapter 19 . 12/27/2014
Even though this is going into hiatus, i'm proud that you're still continuing! UPDATE ASAP! I'm crying! I've never been this emotional with stories...
Guest chapter 19 . 12/1/2014
Can't wait for the update
BlueMoonWriter12013 chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
So good! Please update soon.
somebody chapter 19 . 11/25/2014
please update! theres two of you it should go faster! great job btw!
pottermore12799 chapter 19 . 11/24/2014
please update soon!
it hurts that this wasn't a chapter :(
me chapter 19 . 11/23/2014
please, please, please, please, please update really, really soon! i cant wait any longer :(
Annabeth chase chapter 9 . 11/22/2014
liking the story so far! question for qwerty: i saw someone on minecraft named qwerty, is that possibly you? i don't have an account (yet) so maybe just put the answer in the A.N of the next chapter!
thanks!
-wisegirl
Centurion Shish ke-bob chapter 18 . 11/18/2014
Open sesame! C'mon, stupid chapter, say 19! I need to know moreereerrrrrrreeeee!
pottermore12799 chapter 18 . 11/8/2014
please update soon!
its been ages and I have been following you for like 2 years
Guest chapter 18 . 9/22/2014
PppppppppppplllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeUPDATE! I have been following ur 3 stories and I am in love! #love #infiniteincantantum #copperposseion #tangledliasons I did not spell those right
GinnyWeasley33 chapter 18 . 8/30/2014
Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice...Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice...Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice...Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice... Wrong Choice...
Annabeths hand clutched her stomach where the blood pooled out of her internal organs.
Told you it was the wrong choice Annabeth. Please realise this is the wrong choice.
You should also update.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/29/2014
Please update again! I'm so bored!
omg.Ima.fangirl chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Keep the story going please! Don't be like Rick and leave me hanging for like 6 months