Reviews for The boy with the heart on his sleeve
909kk chapter 19 . 1/9/2017
I loved this so much, it was beautiful.
weethreequarter chapter 19 . 9/30/2016
Really well done with this story. It was very well written, and I really enjoyed it. And I liked how you showed the worse side of Charles' personality; too often he's portrayed as totally innocent and naive and I've never gotten that from him so thank you!
Wildman chapter 19 . 6/15/2016
I love this sooo much! Not always an easy read (content-wise) but definitely a worthwhile one :-)
silverblondhairedlover chapter 19 . 6/6/2016
it's sooooo good! i don't understand why you don't have more reviews. i like the complexity (idk if i spell it right) of the story. the characterization also really good.

It was a really good read. thanks so much for sharing.

-silver-
Senshi of Earth chapter 19 . 3/28/2016
This was Amazing! Thank you for the great story! I hope to see more :)
SneakyThorongil chapter 19 . 7/31/2015
Great work ! Thank you very much I've read this in no-time ;)
Lorelei95 chapter 19 . 7/24/2015
I don't know if I happy or not for the fic's end... I love your Charles and Erik so much! But I really appreciate the conclusion, the last chapter is fantastic... Erik's expression when Charles declares his feels.. I'll miss your characters, their deep realism. Thank you, I hope you're going to write something else.
Lorelei95
JBubbles chapter 19 . 7/23/2015
Aw! Awesome epilogue! Really great how you tied the ends :)
Crow22 chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
JBubbles chapter 18 . 7/15/2015
Awwww. Great chap! And you were right. Their hearts were bleeding out in the previous chapter and in this one.
Missy the Least chapter 18 . 7/14/2015
It already is Charles, it already is.

Amazing story, amazing ride, thank you.
Crow22 chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
I love this story. It is like Christmas to see an update. But the words have been said. Charles words are being heard even if not answered. I do like to think that Erik is listening regardless
JBubbles chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
Oooooh oh oh! Charles wants the tattoo that badly now? And the relationship? And he really left himself open up like that!

Ugh, poor Erik's wrist, 'though.
TaeMint chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
Loved this chapter (:
And I think that we all can agree that Erik is a dick. But, a dick with good intentions.
I'm looking forward for Charles' appointment ;)
I kinda hope that he will get the tattoo eventually. It sounds like a beautiful tattoo.
TaeMint chapter 16 . 7/3/2015
You just broke my heart.
The Tattoo that Erik sketched for Charles has so much meaning. Damn.
I don't know whether to understand Charle's reaction, or swear profusely at this character for arguably taking Erik's heart and stabbing the fuck out of it.
Anyway, I must tell you that I spent the whole night, until 7 am, to read your story.
It's dark, it deals with psychological issues, it's fascinating and just has a really unique plot.
I can't wait to see in what direction you're heading, though the fact that it's probably angst has me on edge.
Mark me as a faithful reader (;