Reviews for Heeeere's Chucky!
Miss Misled-Bloodshed chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
More! More!
I haven't said that since I was 3. Ah, what the heck.
More! More!
Chucky'sPrettyLilgurl chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
lol the shiny!

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

REDRUM! SUCKAS!
ViceCityfan chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is really good so far, please update soon! :D
Browlax chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
:O
TheFabulousHeather chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Ooh, I love this so far! :D I had an idea for it if you're interested.

In one of the chapters of the book, Jack has a nightmare about hearing his dad through an old radio, and his dad's telling him, "You have to teach them a lesson, Jack." And for him to kill Wendy and his son. And through this nightmare, Jack wakes up, screaming and angry as he breaks an old radio, screaming, "YOU'RE NOT IN ME, YOU'RE DEAD! YOU'RE DEAD!"

Here's the idea! Chucky's looking around in the basement of the old Overlook hotel out of curiosity and becomes drowsy and takes a nap and begins hearing his dad's own voice growling and screaming at him to, "Kill Tiffany and Glen." The scarred faced doll wakes up, screaming, "SHUT UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" And, begins sobbing violently as he lashes out at everything around him.

Tiffany hears him as she goes down the basement and being careful, embraces her shaking husband from behind, as he realizes it's his wife and sobs against her, hugging her tightly and shaking.

And, here's another idea! Either Chuck or Glen have a nightmare about a vengeful and burned up Eddie Caputo growling, "WAKE UP!" As he stands above either one of them, with a can of gasoline and match and they find themselves tied up and not being able to move as the angry spirit grins at them dementedly and pours the gasoline over them and throws the match.
horrorfan29 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I can imagine glens reaction when he sees the blood and the little kids. Nice story.
Fanfic Productions chapter 1 . 6/27/2013