Reviews for Where the Sunflowers face
Tye Smith chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Omg
I'm Crying
This is absolutely beautiful, and written very smoothly despite English not being your native language. Nice job!
Nebosuke chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
That was so sweet.
Kuro chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Oh my god. I cried. And it was so cute! Really. I loved it and i felt like my heart was going to break at a few parts near the end. But fate really is cruel. I had a friend die of cancer this year. I didnt cry though. Although i love your story it was sweet and sad. Goodbye
Asakiku 4evs X'3
sunfli-chan chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
OMG! i hate you! ... well not really, but! Omg! this is so sad! poor Kiku why?! T_T Arthur! and sunflowers! i loooooveeeee sunflowers ! i think they are magical! XD I hope you do another fic, much longer please? :) (Sorry if I write something bad.. my english is weird XD )
Selinawen chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
WAAAAAA THANK YOU AKARI! *Hugs* I love this! It makes me cry but I love it ;w; Waaaaaa ;w; I knew it was coming but I just ;w; I just... uenhcuixfecnxurehfu WAAAAA TAT TAT TAT And I kind of feel better after reading the omake but still... ;w; *huggles you tight and cries*
Stray Flower chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Hey Akari-nee. It's nice two finally read st from you again :3
i must say wow improvement since ur 1st fic! Lots two! However, i have yet two be able two feel the emotions, so hopefully you'll work more on it XD