Reviews for Obstacles
FictionLover610 chapter 100 . 6/12
OMG! I can't believe that this is the end. I absolutely love this series. I used to get so excited when i received an email that there was a new update. It just used to make my day or night. I stopped watching the show when they killed off Laurel Lance. The idea of Olicity just feels so wrong. This series just helped alot of us imagine "What could have been". You have an amazing writing style and I hope you write more stories for the Arrowverse in the future.
Hats off to you
mjf2468 chapter 100 . 6/11
Ahhh...I'm so disappointed and heartbroken this is the end. But what a great way to end it but with a wonderful story! It was effective in the lack of details as to the reasons for the elopement. Does this mean you're done with writing? I u open not.
hotkillerz chapter 100 . 6/11
So since you are ending this series will you be wrtting a new one in the arrow verse?
CrazyCaz chapter 100 . 6/11
You have given me Lauvier vibes since the very beginning! I hope you continue to write more in future whether it's a multi-chapter one plot or all series of one shots
mjf2468 chapter 99 . 6/8
I loved this! What a nice alternative from the island. I enjoyed it immensely. You got the characters just right, and I'm very happy Quentin reached out at the end. Well done!
OllielovesDinah chapter 98 . 6/7
Me too. Good one.
mjf2468 chapter 95 . 4/22
I especially enjoyed the last two sentences. Great job!
mjf2468 chapter 93 . 4/6
I wish you would expand this one into a full story! I think there's unanswered questions here, like why did Laurel have to disappear to protect Oliver? Otherwise I loved it.
Honestly, this is amazing. I’ve loved reading ever chapter after so found out about it yesterday. Best binge ever!
OllielovesDinah chapter 93 . 3/21
Yay! I hope next time is not a while either. This was good. Don't get the Dahrk part but I don't care, Laurel's alive. A little confused about whose "small wedding" and Ollie on his knee but overall happy you are back.
icekrim91 chapter 92 . 1/17
I really like this set of oneshots! Well done! Hopefully you add more to it :)
CrazyCaz chapter 92 . 1/4
YOU'RE BAAACK! This was great! Really loved all the surprises! I can't wait for more!
FictionLover610 chapter 92 . 1/4
That reveal was just priceless. They totally torpedoed Moira.
MQLdr chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
This would have be so beautiful! We were robbed! I've never been a fan of Laurel being a childhood friend of Oliver's but I think you may have changed my mind. Now I need tissues!
FictionLover610 chapter 91 . 10/23/2017
That was so sweet. Hats off to you. Each new chapter surpasses the last. Can't wait to see what's in store for the next one.