Reviews for Mountains for the Sea
Cassioppeia chapter 1 . 3/27
Love it! Kudos :)
Xi-hime chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
Kaoru Mori's A Bride's Story is one of my favorite mangas and I loveee reading it.
I'm so happy to found and read this KakaSaku story. I love it! Thank you for writing this awesome story xD
cherryflowerblossoms chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Wow, this was beautiful. The historical have a depth to the plot that was breathtaking. I loved every word.
amr56 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Well-written, with a sweet ending. Thanks!
adventurous-wonderland chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
this story is my life
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wow beautiful , loved it
BonesDoUrden chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I've come back and read this several times now and I want to favorite it all over again every time I do. :)
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wonderfully compelling. What an enjoyable read! I am so happy to have read kakashi and sakura painted in such a way. Their strong characters go together so well and deserve no less. Again, thank you. I enjoyed this thoroughly. Please, continue writing more!
Kaoruhana chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was written beautifully- the pace was good, the story interesting, and the way you made the characters fit into this "new" setting was done seamlessly. I think I would have like it just a little more if there was more interaction between the two before the attack but that's just me in love with fluff. Either way, I look forward to reading more lovely stories like this!
f1reheart chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is so beautifully written that it is a true pleasure to read!
What I wouldn't give to be able to write as you do :)
Autumn's Wind chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Really great! I'm looking forward to reading other stories as good as this one!
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh my goodness. I loved this. I love it when I find a good AU story that writes the characters well, and you did that. I love how you were able to keep their personalities in this story. Great job. :)
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was absolutely adorable! And I love how you took Kakashi and Sakura as warriors and transferred that into a world without chakra powers and women warriors. It was so well done.
goldfishlover73 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
excuse me while I go and melt in a small puddle in the corner please.

That was too adorable! I've never heard of the manga before, but this was so amazing, I couldn't put it down!
Absolutely wonderful!
Amrun chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oohhhh, this was the sweetest. I really love your style of writing in this. It's cohesive, and poetic. I really enjoyed the subtleness of the flirting in such a conservative culture.

Thanks for sharing!