Reviews for Mountains for the Sea
amr56 chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
Well-written, with a sweet ending. Thanks!
Kang Mina chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
this story is my life
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Wow beautiful , loved it
BonesDoUrden chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I've come back and read this several times now and I want to favorite it all over again every time I do. :)
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Wonderfully compelling. What an enjoyable read! I am so happy to have read kakashi and sakura painted in such a way. Their strong characters go together so well and deserve no less. Again, thank you. I enjoyed this thoroughly. Please, continue writing more!
Kaoruhana chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This was written beautifully- the pace was good, the story interesting, and the way you made the characters fit into this "new" setting was done seamlessly. I think I would have like it just a little more if there was more interaction between the two before the attack but that's just me in love with fluff. Either way, I look forward to reading more lovely stories like this!
angeljoonesxx chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
This is so beautifully written that it is a true pleasure to read!
What I wouldn't give to be able to write as you do :)
Autumn's Wind chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Really great! I'm looking forward to reading other stories as good as this one!
BaskingInTheSunshine chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Oh my goodness. I loved this. I love it when I find a good AU story that writes the characters well, and you did that. I love how you were able to keep their personalities in this story. Great job. :)
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
This was absolutely adorable! And I love how you took Kakashi and Sakura as warriors and transferred that into a world without chakra powers and women warriors. It was so well done.
goldfishlover73 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
excuse me while I go and melt in a small puddle in the corner please.

That was too adorable! I've never heard of the manga before, but this was so amazing, I couldn't put it down!
Absolutely wonderful!
Amrun chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Oohhhh, this was the sweetest. I really love your style of writing in this. It's cohesive, and poetic. I really enjoyed the subtleness of the flirting in such a conservative culture.

Thanks for sharing!
Killaurey chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
The urge to leave a keysmash of glee and adoration and nothing else is super strong but I'll try to leave more words than that! I loooove the flow of this story, it's got a dreamy quality that is just perfect to it, and Sakura's characterization just shines. I love that she taught herself from watching Naruto and Sasuke and trying her best! I love that Tsunade took her in and raised her and Kakashi's story is so, so sad which makes him protecting Sakura that much more important because the last time he failed! And then Sasuke coming back and Sakura getting married and her not knowing to who but, of course, it all worked out in the end and... I just really loved this! Superb job!
sakuraharuno99 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
You should continue the story it is really really really really really really really great and I LOVED it
Master Lisdt chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
So sweet that it gave me cavities. Hahaha. That was really good. I hope you write more. XD