Reviews for Dudley's Daughter
This is really good so far, I just have one thing to say, Victoire is older than Dominique. But great story! I love Dudley's magical child fanfics.
Bestgirlever chapter 21 . 11/2/2014
U ARE AMAZING!
hfilene chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Does Liz not know about her grandmother's true identity?
hergileia chapter 19 . 9/7/2014
I'm really loving it, it's hard to find fanfics true to their characters :) however in this chapter you said Ginny was Rose's mother, which clearly wasn't, but the rest is great :)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Yes jbs dead
Bjalf chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
What's with the weird punctuation? You insist on inserting spaces before commas. It's very distracting.
Carissa chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
Hi, I read your other Harry Potter fanfic- which, BTW, is amazing, and I 3 this one too! So, PLEASE do the sequel your were talking about, I would love it!
Hedwigfun2 chapter 5 . 5/24/2014
GREAT! Sooo cute
angelazzarello94 chapter 21 . 1/30/2014
Can you please update, I really like this story
Guest chapter 21 . 1/16/2014
Wow just Wow this story is really amazing . I mean I love it soooo much . Who would have taught Dudley marring Mrs Figgs grandaughter I mean that sorta crazy.I like that Petuna os changing. Vernon is a fart as usual. Even tho he was ill . I felt a little sorry for him . Gay daen that Hilarious espacally since he and ginny dated when they were at school . I like that you made SlugHorn headmaster I would have never seen it coming, he was a really good teacher . A bit annoying at time but good. What even more funny is Ron and the car thing . About how hot he is or hungey or how he want to go to the toilet. I mean no offence but even the books he used to complain. You keep up the good work and please update soon
Jamie Jessica Smith or as my friend call me JJS
Guest chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
I really don't like Lexi.
PotterHead chapter 21 . 10/23/2013
hahahah awesome ending and Pigwarts XD I exuly LOL XDXD but amasing story I beg you to write another...:D
PotterHead chapter 20 . 10/23/2013
Awesome I just love this!
PotterHead chapter 19 . 10/23/2013