Reviews for Possessed
I love this story. It's realistic in their behaviors and intricate in its plot. I look forward to any future stories you write
JadieST chapter 7 . 4/7
The first paragraph is very poetic :3
JadieST chapter 1 . 3/29
Reading it for the second time. Still loving it.
tanseynz chapter 12 . 2/13
A truly amazing story, brilliantly plotted, cleverly characterised and a high talent demonstrated in the details. I especially enjoyed Chapter 10 as you took the reader through the events in a really exciting way without either brushing through too fast or getting bogged down in specific events. The whole story stayed connected yet sequential in a manner that made reading it both enjoyable and rivetting.
What let it down was spelling and grammar errors which for me put a significant level of frustration into the read. I honestly feel if you had edited carefully just once more, you'd have picked up most of them as they were silly things rather than real mistakes.
Kinola chapter 12 . 7/30/2015
I enjoyed reading this.
Gracealma chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
A great story. Love the ending.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
The rape scene was handled discretely. The fact that Jim's body betrayed him and orgasmed even as his mind was still fighting was a realistic inclusion. I think that would be as hard to deal with as the rape itself.
kasey123 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Need more
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Totally new to s/j but I love it 10 times more after reading this - thank you!
Kris chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
An enjoyable read. I think the ending would have been benefited by being longer. More exploration of the relationship, etc.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Wicked. So what do they decide to do? You didn't make it clear or did you? *grins*

Can't wait for your next story, just tell me what those two decided to do in this one. Please?!
Arwen'shellsong chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
A brilliant concept, I like the way you drew parallels from starfleet's make up to the military's make up. I thought your characters were well rounded and you gave the relationship between Spock and Kirk a proper grounding. I've found that most people with stories like this (where the original start of the relationship isn't consensual) tend to go from the start to Jim forgiving Spock straight away and carrying on. You didn't do that, you made him work through his issues with Spock before they moved on. Altogether a really good story I enjoyed reading.
Nezumi chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
! I loved your story ! Great plot, character depth, and world building! I am so excited to read your next story :D a Tarzan Jim is going to be awesome it will be interesting to see how you play this though. I think there are a few ways you could take this, but personally I'm hoping for a dark Tarzan Jim, who is removed from society, left behind with the horrors of Tarus...
Talltree-san chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
That was a pretty tense moment with the red silk tie, but at the same time I really liked that scene :D ! Awesome job on this story!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Very deep and pretty...also a good other take on the whole Narada thing...