Reviews for Possessed
Kinola chapter 12 . 7/30
I enjoyed reading this.
Gracealma chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
A great story. Love the ending.
catbob1 chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
The rape scene was handled discretely. The fact that Jim's body betrayed him and orgasmed even as his mind was still fighting was a realistic inclusion. I think that would be as hard to deal with as the rape itself.
kasey123 chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
Need more
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 12 . 10/29/2013
Totally new to s/j but I love it 10 times more after reading this - thank you!
Kris chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
An enjoyable read. I think the ending would have been benefited by being longer. More exploration of the relationship, etc.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Wicked. So what do they decide to do? You didn't make it clear or did you? *grins*

Can't wait for your next story, just tell me what those two decided to do in this one. Please?!
Arwen'shellsong chapter 12 . 9/14/2013
A brilliant concept, I like the way you drew parallels from starfleet's make up to the military's make up. I thought your characters were well rounded and you gave the relationship between Spock and Kirk a proper grounding. I've found that most people with stories like this (where the original start of the relationship isn't consensual) tend to go from the start to Jim forgiving Spock straight away and carrying on. You didn't do that, you made him work through his issues with Spock before they moved on. Altogether a really good story I enjoyed reading.
Nezumi chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
! I loved your story ! Great plot, character depth, and world building! I am so excited to read your next story :D a Tarzan Jim is going to be awesome it will be interesting to see how you play this though. I think there are a few ways you could take this, but personally I'm hoping for a dark Tarzan Jim, who is removed from society, left behind with the horrors of Tarus...
Talltree-san chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
That was a pretty tense moment with the red silk tie, but at the same time I really liked that scene :D ! Awesome job on this story!
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Very deep and pretty...also a good other take on the whole Narada thing...

xXFrostKittenXx chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Jim found the silk and I thought the whole happy ending was going to fall apart. Then it didn't. Still have mixed feelings on this story, a little, but I did like it. Especially after the first couple of chapters.

I liked that you focused on the consequences, too, instead of just brushing it off; that was well done.

I did think it was a bit odd that the Narada only lasted half an hour before self destructing, because the ship's from the future. I know it wasn't originally a warship, but still, futuristic ship outfitted for war. I know there probably isn't a lot to say on the subject, but you can still change the time slightly. If you want to try drawing the battle itself out, read through iEnder's Game/i. It has some nice battle scenes you can probably draw off of.

Also, I think you meant "scalding heat," not "scolding heat."
Ellstra chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
I loved the bit with the red fabric so much. I don't know why, but I did, it was awesome. :)
The whole story was, the idea was very interesting. :)
Lawlady562 chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
Loved this story. I'm glad the rape was dealt with and not just swept under the rug like something that didn't matter.
HyenaGreyscale chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
What a way to end it. :3 So glad everyone enjoyed it and I KNEW you wrote that Spock bottom for me, you little sneaker! Hahaha. Looking forward to Tarzan!