Reviews for NLC: Rebirth of the Uzumaki Clan
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 3/6
That was interesting. I like the story so far and think it will continue to be good.
JB chapter 7 . 3/3
This is a really good story. Please keep it going as soon as you can. It has been a while since you last updated. I believe you've made a good story. It is worth finishing.
Who is this Shizuka character that you are pairing with Naruto?

So Naruto will have a harem consisting of Karin and Shizuka?

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RESUME UPDATING THIS STORY!?
jackseaweedjackson chapter 7 . 2/10
You have a great story here. Not op-ing Naruto in the big uniting, and not making him dumb as a bag of rocks. Please keep going with this great story
PlasticHoboSalad chapter 4 . 1/7
Interesting story thus far. However, adopted or not, it has a lot of grammar errors and generally bad English. Author needs to go through it with a fine-toothed comb or find a third party to do it.
Googlemo chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
so far boring.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
ridiculously big and useless chapter.
Shae Vizla chapter 7 . 12/19/2013
Good story, the children are so cute and dedicaced. Their little group of friends is going to be a great help to make them blossom, in particulary Hinata. I think Shikamaru and Choji could be part of the group too. Ino and Sakura are too much immature and rabbid fangirls yet.

I think Naruto, Karin and Sasuke will make a great Genin team.
Black Caesar chapter 5 . 12/13/2013
Nice to leave Mikoto alive always wondered why the series didn't or why he didn't ask to also protect his mother as far as we knowshe didn't have an active Sharingan
Black Caesar chapter 4 . 12/13/2013
I meant to state this earlier but scratches and minor cut would've healed instantaneously are you forgetting his regenerative healing ability. Naruto would never need to bite Karin to Heal unless seriously injury remember when he stab his hand on the Wave mission and it was healing already after polling the kunai out. I guess Naruto will try water manipulation after mastering wind.
Black Caesar chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
Everyone get the Uzumaki symbol wrong color is not but a aqua blue it's Konoha that has it in red and that I think is because it meant to mean a blood bond between the two villages even tho one is now destroyed.
Umbra.Venator chapter 7 . 12/12/2013
nice story so far, can't wait to see whats next
Paul Perkins chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
I like this story. I hope naruto still gets the shadow clone.
OSR fanatic chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
Great Story! :) Update Soon! :)
Agrond chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
An intersting story, it's always good to see Naruto find that he still have some family. Plus it's seems that Karin could be able to take Sasuke away from the dark path he coose in the canon story.