|Reviews for NLC: Rebirth of the Uzumaki Clan|
| Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2014
I don't think that's how adoption works .-.
You're giving a "challenge", not for adoption.
Also, wouldn't smaller chapters mean more frequent updates?
| Madgormley chapter 6 . 10/24/2014
Excellent story keep those updates coming
| narutoxxx123 chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Any luck finding someone to adopt the story love to see it carry on
| Jose19 chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
You still haven't found a writer to adopt the story from you yet because to me it is a rather fine story why aren't anybody taking a interest on this story.
| Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2014
Yay, Naruto will get Dragon Summons!
What about Fu(the container for the Nanabi)!? Can't she be a part of the Harem?
| david.teague.3950 chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
So you adopted this story from one SoulReaperCrewe, and now you're having it adopted from you. That's a bit depressing in a way since this was a good story.
| javalalo chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Could you tell who is going to rewrite and continue the story, so I can keep an eye for when they start publishing it.
| Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
WHAT IS THE SITE NAME OF THE AUTHOR WHO IS REDOING THIS STORY!?
| Real Steel Dragon chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
I like it when someone does an alternate takes of the history of the series. I'm sad to see that this story has been put up for adoption and it won't be updated for some time under the new writer.
| Kill Joy The Demonic Phantom chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
dragon-master999 got a problem me so he is trying to get people to not read my stories or let me adopted stories for awhile now and I am getting tired of it please report him.
| Kill Joy The Demonic Phantom chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
as long it is not dragon-master9999 he messes up any story he writes and he will go to people stories and look the people who leave reviews on my story to tell them to don't read my crap I don't know why he got problem with me. Also I need a beta if anybody wants to be my beta only thing I am asking is can you be on everyday at lease an hour so I an fix anything that I will need fix
| Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
What is the title of the Writer who is rewriting the story?
| kunt-destroyer420 chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
As long as it isn't adopted by kyuubi16 or Demoic Phantom it should be fine as kyuubi16 never updates anything and Demoic Phantom would just muck up this story as he did with everything he got his hands on.
| Amidamaru88 chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
I rather liked thestory sadly I don't think I have the skills to take it on myself, a few questions regarding though :
- the previous author leave behind some sort of plan for it?
- what the arcs included
- pairings, is it a harem or strictly Naruto/Karin
- is it the story more towards the Adventure/family type or is it ok to add some drama and angst to it. maybe Sasuke wants Karin for himself and decides to kill Naruto to get the same eyes as Itachi and eliminating his rival for Karin. Another is a Sasuke/Hinata pairing(that I personally dislike) were it is made painfuly clear that the two of tem could never have children together as they would such problems that they wouldn't live to be one year old, and the two of them have to struggle with that issue, Sasuke especially.
- what plot twists were involved, I remember a good twist were the villan of the arc turned out to be an Uzumaki.
- are filler and movie characters allowed and if some can be turned into Uzumakis. Honoka from the fillers and Amaru from the movies.
- did he leave any ideas for seals geared towards combat?
- any notes on who fights who. I got an idea for a fight were a genjutsu user fights Kisame, and another one were were the opponent is Nnoitra from Bleach, only he uses chakra instead.
- any notes on what strengh Karin and Naruto have and should have? I get the element part, Karin would be more of a sensor then anything and a last resort medic, she still wouldnt have large reserves
| AJGuardian chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Yeah, you kinda pointed it out in the description. It was cool while it lasted. I wouldn't mid having a crack at it. But I'm not sure I have the time to write anything at this moment. College work and all that. But still. I thank you for putting up with this story, even when it was not your own.