Reviews for A Birthday Cake
Aaww, that was adorable!
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Very sweet.
The Wayfaring Strangers chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is so great! I looove all the descriptions. This fic is very in-character, as usual.

...I can't believe you wrote this in such a short amount of time. If this is what you have in you just waiting to spill out into words, you should spend every second of your day writing. :) Okay, not *every second*.

Hehe. I won't give you any constructive criticism this time. I *will* refrain from beta'ing this fic in my mind as I read it. But seriously, there weren't that many mistakes. :)

You're so sweet! You made them be making a birthday cake for us! I smiled so hard when I read that. I had a really good day, but I think this was the proverbial cherry on top. Thanks so much! If I were a more emotional person, I would have cried from happiness. No one's ever written a fic for me before. I think this may have been the best present I got all day.
DarthMihi
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
That was sweet. Estel and Legolas baking cake together. I don't know how old Estel was in this story, but I believe he is passed his toddler hood years, and I think Legolas was in his 20's in human years.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I totally love it. I love little Aragorn.
Ynnealay chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Aww... You know already that I love Legolas and Estel stories by you. You do them so well! I especially loved the part when Estel said "Then why aren't they always together, like Dan and Ro?". So much sweetness!
DancingChestnut chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This is sweet! I love the adorable interaction between Aragorn and Legolas! :D
I like the somewhat stern Legolas. Though I am glad that, in the end, he still relented and softened. No one can stay angry at little Estel for long, eh?
Keep up the good work! This is lovely :)