Reviews for Divergence
Flo des bois chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
I kinda hate you. It was not cool :((
Veronique Roux chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Oh my god. How can you just end it there. This is so not okay.

But yeah this was really really good and you're an amazing writer. Seriously hope you do more because that ending was actual cruelty.
Aurora Abbot chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
Aww. i need a happy ending! *pouts*
GordonTheWhale chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. You are the most horrible person I know. What the heck. How could you even. OK. BEFORE I START CRYING LET ME SAY THAT THIS STORY HAS BEEN AMAZING. Seriously, I look forward to it's updates almost as much as I do the actual show. The way you write Stiles and Lydia's relationship is so beautiful and flows wonderfully. Everything about it has been perfect EXCEPT TILL NOW. CAUSE YOU JUST RIPPED MY HEART OUT. I WANTED FLUFF AND HAPPNIESS. I guess I shouldn't be mad at you... I should blame Jeff Davis for the atrocity that is stalia. (the ending was written so good though, I started to tear up) Wonderful story. So sad it's over. 10/10. You completely rock. :)
MrsDelRey chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
You just broke my heart.
Great fic btw! xx
seattlegracemercywestlove chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY?! Poor lydia! Just. Just. NOOOOOOOO HOw could you end a fic like that? I commend you on your ability to stay super cannon (awesome job btw) but it's so sad!
Thiswasmade4me chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
yes you are
Garso chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
this is a joke?
this is the end? seriously
you are a horrible person
gil chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
Oh no, why would you end it like that? Lydia deserves some happiness at last :(

Anyway, it was beautifully written!
Aurora Abbot chapter 13 . 3/18/2014
lovely. can't wait for the next.
Lily Herondale chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Ahh I love this! 3
GordonTheWhale chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Dude, I just wanted to drop a quick review and tell you how in love I am with your story. Seriously, along with the tv show itself I LOVE when I can come and get my weekly subtle-stydia fix. The way you weave in Lydia's perspective with the episode, the little details you add, everything i T. Can't wait until next week. :)
Aurora Abbot chapter 12 . 2/26/2014
Oh, if only she knew! This chapter was lovely. Thanks for updating.
kortneyfpto chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
Why you do you keep retelling the episodes. WE ALL saw the it we don't need you to mimic it again. I loved your story you have good one shots before you started copying everything.
Thiswasmade4me chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
i seriously wish lydia had actually talked to stiles throughout that episode, so of course i love this chapter more than that episode