Reviews for A Midsummer Knight's Dream
KrisNoel chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Love your notes at the end of the chapters, too funny! Love the story, can't wait to see what happens next!
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Oh, an update, and an excellent one too! Thank you! It's a very nicely done, unusual and intriguing story, and you write it beautifully. Please update a little more often...?
spartiechic chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Great chapter. I love the interesting challenge idea. Methinks that Sarah has bitten off a bit more than she can chew. Thanks for posting!
Jetredgirl chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I do really like this delicious story, so I hope you keep it going! It has the smidge of wickedness that I enjoy.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Thank you for updating! The chapter was really short, so now I can't wait for the next one xD please keep writing this wonderful fic!
lovefanfic1053 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Oh my Sarah has a little more growing up to do HAHA
Update soon
Nocompass chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
It is very likely that this story has become my absolute favourite one. I'm a complete sucker for this "fairy-magic-fantasy-feeling" and you totally swept me of my feet. Your storytelling skills has gotten me to the point of walking around, pretending that I am in your world and getting pissed if some dope stomps in and ruins it... Guess I need a physiologist, or maybe another update...(wink, wink, wink) ;)

Much appreciation and admiration
Nocompass
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
I understand how fickle muses can be! Try bribery and flattery... Sometimes it works on mine ;)

In all seriousness though, loving this story! I hope that you keep going with it!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Keep up the work dont give up yet there more to go
tealrose chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
I like it a lot, but are you going to continue? Please say yes... T
AvaWA chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I was so happy when I saw that you had updated, I thought I might hurt someone with all these happy feelings. YAYA! Great job, update soon again!
FireShifter chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Yay! A new update! Short but sweet! Please update very soon! I'm dying for the next one! LOL

But seriously, keep on writing and update A.S.A.P.
Ombrine chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
Love your fanfic so far. Continue like this !
TheDevilsKitten chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
I'm very glad you updated and I appreciate the work you put into this chapter, it was good (:
Honoria Granger chapter 5 . 4/11/2014
Good story well told. Can't wait to see her try to figure out what goes on inside our beloved King's head! Good luck, Sarah, or maybe not...