Reviews for A Midsummer Knight's Dream
Hotgirlow chapter 6 . 3/31
Love the fic hope you update soon
EchoWaves chapter 6 . 8/4/2015
Ahhh I love it! Festival is my favorite place, please, please update!
DisneyDevotee chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
GAHH THIS IS ADORABLE AND MAKES MY HEART RACE I LOVE IT
Aurora Lancy chapter 6 . 6/4/2015
Uhm... *puppyeyes* can you please... uhm... lift the Hiatus of this ff? I know I'm a demanding Little thingey nut i so love ypur Labyrinth stories I just want to Keep reading and loosing myself in them. Yep, I'm rather like teen-Sara always loosing myself in stories So will you Keep writing those stories? Preety please with sparkle and Crystal balls on top?
Greetings
Rora
KrisNoel chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
Love your notes at the end of the chapters, too funny! Love the story, can't wait to see what happens next!
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Oh, an update, and an excellent one too! Thank you! It's a very nicely done, unusual and intriguing story, and you write it beautifully. Please update a little more often...?
spartiechic chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Great chapter. I love the interesting challenge idea. Methinks that Sarah has bitten off a bit more than she can chew. Thanks for posting!
Jetredgirl chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
I do really like this delicious story, so I hope you keep it going! It has the smidge of wickedness that I enjoy.
TheDevilsKitten chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Thank you for updating! The chapter was really short, so now I can't wait for the next one xD please keep writing this wonderful fic!
lovefanfic1053 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Oh my Sarah has a little more growing up to do HAHA
Update soon
Nocompass chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
It is very likely that this story has become my absolute favourite one. I'm a complete sucker for this "fairy-magic-fantasy-feeling" and you totally swept me of my feet. Your storytelling skills has gotten me to the point of walking around, pretending that I am in your world and getting pissed if some dope stomps in and ruins it... Guess I need a physiologist, or maybe another update...(wink, wink, wink) ;)

Much appreciation and admiration
Nocompass
Sorcelle Dragonmoon chapter 5 . 4/29/2014
I understand how fickle muses can be! Try bribery and flattery... Sometimes it works on mine ;)

In all seriousness though, loving this story! I hope that you keep going with it!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Keep up the work dont give up yet there more to go
tealrose chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
I like it a lot, but are you going to continue? Please say yes... T
Definitely-Beautiful chapter 5 . 4/13/2014
I was so happy when I saw that you had updated, I thought I might hurt someone with all these happy feelings. YAYA! Great job, update soon again!