Reviews for The Play's the Thing
chicki'62 chapter 19 . 1/16
really a great story! so happy i found it! thanks for sharing it with us!
Mommyzilla chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Another fantastic read. Sonny falling in love with Liz and the boys was unexpected but I love how it humanize e him. Good Sonny is always a treat. Love the Carly/Liz dynamic. I like how much depth Jason had in this one. Seeing him struggle a bit and having Liz fight to reach him was fantastic. And of course we got our happy ending so yay! Thank you for another wonderful read.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Great story. Even better the second time around.
twin69 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Truly outstanding job! I loved every word. Thank you for a great Liason fic.
kikimoo chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
So happy Elizabeth and Jason stayed strong and the skank wasn't able to get to them. I think she didn't expect Michael to be as strong as he was, and Sonny and Carly actually grew up too. Great story, thanks.
chawkchic chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Fabulously done
Carla chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
I started to panic when I went to read this and it was gone. Thank goodness I searched the complete section and found it. Loved that Max took care of Sam. I felt sorry for Michael, Carly and Sonny when Sam lost the baby. I truly loved Elizabeth trying to scare Sam into leaving. I'm sad to see this end!
Virgy15 chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
I just discovered this story and it was brilliant! I'm a huge Liason fan but I found my heart breaking for sonny but in a way Liz's loved healed him as well. Carly was great and even though Michael created half the mess with Sam my heart broke for him over the loss of baby Nate.. I hope you write another story for us!
stonecold46 chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Awesome job! Thank you so much for writing this story and sharing with us! Hope that you are already planning the next J&E fic for us to read! I'll be waiting and watching!
Leasmom chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
I like your story better then my version. Jason stayed true to Liz even with the pressure Sam put on them.
Mel4113 chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Great story! Wonder last line. I hope you find another Liason story in you..
ilovedana53 chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
I totally loved this story. glad that sam was taken care and that it was not jason.
ilovedana53 chapter 18 . 7/12/2013
can't believe that liz did that. hope she dies soon. love how they all rally arouund michael
CandyHearts22 chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
I loved your story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!