Reviews for The Play's the Thing
Loved it !
1bree chapter 19 . 8/18/2017
I love this fic, while I'm reading years after it completion it still was very enjoyable to read. I only wished the show went more like your version. My favorite thing about your writing is your dialog. Thanks for writing it.
leasmom chapter 19 . 1/20/2017
This was so good. Loved the stick it to Sam part. Sonny finally has done something unselfish for a change is letting Liz go
Loveamystery chapter 3 . 11/30/2016
What can I say I just found it. Yep years later but am loving it but then I love Sonny and always kind of thought of them. It's fpgreat if you read this thanks!
leamom chapter 19 . 10/27/2015
Great ending. Sam gone permanently
Leki-Reti chapter 19 . 2/4/2015
Thank you so much for this more recent LIASON! Love their EPIC love story!
Gabby1 chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
Great story! Thank you for sharing your talent.
chicki'62 chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
really a great story! so happy i found it! thanks for sharing it with us!
Mommyzilla chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Another fantastic read. Sonny falling in love with Liz and the boys was unexpected but I love how it humanize e him. Good Sonny is always a treat. Love the Carly/Liz dynamic. I like how much depth Jason had in this one. Seeing him struggle a bit and having Liz fight to reach him was fantastic. And of course we got our happy ending so yay! Thank you for another wonderful read.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
Great story. Even better the second time around.
twin69 chapter 19 . 7/22/2013
Great story!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Truly outstanding job! I loved every word. Thank you for a great Liason fic.
kikimoo chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
So happy Elizabeth and Jason stayed strong and the skank wasn't able to get to them. I think she didn't expect Michael to be as strong as he was, and Sonny and Carly actually grew up too. Great story, thanks.
chawkchic chapter 19 . 7/13/2013
Fabulously done
Carla chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
I started to panic when I went to read this and it was gone. Thank goodness I searched the complete section and found it. Loved that Max took care of Sam. I felt sorry for Michael, Carly and Sonny when Sam lost the baby. I truly loved Elizabeth trying to scare Sam into leaving. I'm sad to see this end!