Reviews for Desperate Times and Measures
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 2/6
nice
Wera chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Amazing. Zoro's desire to become the best really helped him here.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I really like this and how it explains how Zoro ends up with Mihawk... It really feels as if I am in his thoughts during this chaotic moment.

Well written. Great read.
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I would really like to read your take on the Straw Hat's separation from Luffy's point of view. It's the thing he fears most, and he watched as they all disappeared one after the other without being able to do anything...

Yeah, you're awesome.
SwordsgirlJackie chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Wao... I didn't think about that. It's pretty realistic knowing our swordsman, and now, I can't help but think that it's really the thing that crossed his mind during this moment.

And now that I think about it... if Kuma sends people in the places they think of at the moment he touches them with his hand... I wonder what the hell was in Sanji's mind to be sent to Kamabaka island! XD

Again, thanks for sharing this! *O*
Life's a dream chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Wow... that was intense, but really fit perfectly with the story and Zoro's character. Sugoi! :) I love your Luffy Zoro oneshots
mitemitai chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
My undying admiration which I dedicated to your mind and hands you write with cannot be expressed with a single comment. So, anything I write now, is not enough to describe your talent. Why so good? I've already told you that you're my favorite author, you don't need to fascinate me anymore... yet you don't seem to stop.
All my favorite stuff about you are in this short piece: how canon everything is, how in character the person in the spotlight is, how straightforward yet deep and complex these 240 words are, the tension, that impact, everything... but mostly, the structure of your writing. It always amazes me. Never writing those small details, but always putting the most important ones into your story. I can easily imagine the scene, and you hardly gave me details to start with. Wonderful.
Keep up, never stop! Love
Dee
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I like this a lot! I can see something like this happening.
Cute Kirby chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
So I came up with a theory in two-and-a-half minutes that's probably crack, but /could/ be true. The last person who got "poofed" was Perona, right? What if Kuma defaults to the previous location if he doesn't get an answer in time? What if Zoro winding up where he did wasn't because of Mihawk at all, but because Perona wanted to be in a creepy castle and just happened to be the one to "poof" before Zoro? 8o I'm gonna laugh my head off if this turns out to be anywhere close to the truth later in canon.
Ysaye chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Nice one! Though I personally think Kuma sent the Strawhats to their respective destinations based on his intelligence on them collected by Dragon.
TheTwelfth chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Exactly. Bravo!
deadhemoglobin chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Oh god, it certainly feels different when I read this theory from other people's version, I shiver all over. And yet another awesome chapter, I really love how you write your chapters, less words, direct to the point that I actually feel the emotion from the character's perspective. XD

Oh man, yeah, 'become stronger'. That's always Zoro's goal right? So basically, I guessed that, at that time in Sabaody, Zoro only thought of that: to become stronger (as all other Straw Hats too, of course, hence the places each of them went). A place where he can achieve that goal. But I didn't think he actually meant Mihawk. A great touch of the topic :)
Cezille07 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh god the goosebumps. Another great drabble!
Kaoru likes One Piece chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
wow,... amazing
The voice of all things chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Like Mihawk? :)

I love when people get into Zoro's head. Luffy's silence probably was very unsettling, and I love the line about Zoro realizing that they were going to lose each other.

I always thought that Kuma knew exactly where each Straw Hat would need to be to get stronger, but that would make him an incredibly insightful guy.