Reviews for Fine
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/16
Loved it. Very sweet and touching. Don't think I've read an aftermath of STID like this before. Really well done and absolutely loved the "strangest sleepover in history" bit the ended it. What about Sulu and some of the other people that Jim was really close to? Would have liked to see them, oh well. Still love it!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh my gosh the FEELS.
There was so much awesomeness in this fic. I think you did a terrific job of getting inside the characters and their relationships. Terrific, wonderful job. I particularly liked your assessment of why shrinks don't work on Jim Kirk. :)
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Ah, Scotty - snoring like a freighter horn. XD

CUDDLY BABIES, OMG!
Vicky chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
hi! My pen name is TheHeroineWith1000Faces, it just wouldn't let me log in I just really want to say how much I have been enjoying all your fics. This one touched me especially, I am dealing with ptsd and a terrible fear of death due to witnessing someone in my family die, and hearing Jim say "I'm afraid, Spock." in STID was heart wrenching. you have done real justice to these characters and Star Trek. absolutely AMAZING JOB!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This made me cry, so much. Good job :)
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I loved it, a real treat to read. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it. You have all the thoughts and characters done perfect.
Leoooo chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Weee the ending made me smile, great story
Teri1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Beautiful and awesome!

So tender, and sweet, somebody who give them food please!

Great writting.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Well. Things I shouldn't be reading on a work break: this, because I'm going to have to explain to people why I look like I'm crying...

I recently wrote a post-IntoDarkness, how-do-I-deal-with-these-feels, needs-more-Jim-and-McCoy-bromance type oneshot, coicidentally named Freaked Out, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional, and one of the reviewers pointed me to you fic of the same/similar name and concept - YOURS IS SO MUCH BETTER OHMYGOSH. LIKE FEELS EVERYWHERE. (One quick thing: everybody either appeared or was mentioned except Sulu - sad face that he was missing!) But seriously, otherwise everything was unbelievably perfect.

You nailed their voices, especially Kirk's, and I just wanted to curl up and hug him tight. Your descriptions and imagery and the way you depicted their relationships (Uhura! Scotty!) and all the McCoy and just like everything everything everything I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. I had planned to specifically note my favorite lines but I was too busy drinking this story up, and besides, I'd probably just end up quoting the whole thing back at you.

Amazing job, seriously, I'll just be over here swooning and weeping. (And I will defs be checking out more of your fics in the near future because ohmyword how do you DO. If they're anything like this one, I will be devouring them.)

Red
Sarachan chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Just remember – as much as you love us… we love you too

This is so true and I'm glad Jim finally lets it all out. I wish this was in the movie, it would make a good missing scene. :)
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
This one is trully amazing, the emotion in it is so intense.
foxare chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
One of the most wonderful and beautiful line from McCoy ever was when he addressed Jim as his wonderful little brother... And he do it while hugging Jim's close as if to dare the world to hurt his little brother more... And when Jim can actually cry after it... For me it's the most beautiful scene and line... Thanks for making that scene and line :)
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Love the Jim/Spock/Bones friendship! There is NEVER enough of them!

Love the feels/hugs in this story as well as depth you put in...write more cause your doing great!
2015nan chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
One of the best post-STID stories I have read. You got Uhura PERFECT- so many people just make her really hostile or sassy, but I think your representation was spot on. And the ending sleepover was very sweet. All in all, great story!
atymer chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
It is comforting to believe they had an opportunity to freely relate their emotional states and interactions without the fake overt bonding rituals society demands of males. Acknowledging their mutual affection will go farther to heal Jim and his crew than all those deluded counselors and doctors facing a Starfleet Captain probably more intelligent than their entire graduating class of med school. I have been amazed how easily people can manipulate psychiatrists. The human mind and its terrors can not be quantified by textbooks.