Reviews for Fine
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 8/13
I'm gonna go have an emotion now.
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 7/29
Love this so, so, much! You have truly captured the meaning of grief and healing beautifully. Best of all we see Kirk's, family, his crew members pain as well. Bravo, thank you for writing and posting.
Christine chapter 1 . 6/8
Wow this is so beautiful! :)
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
Awwwwww!
TheRedScreech chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
Wonderful! I love this!
Fetherhd chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Beautifully written!
Bonnygirl10 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Perfect- you tackle Jim's guilt, anger, sadness and pain so well that I feel as though you've captured his very essence. I love how you've written Spock and Bones as well. When Bones called Jim his "little brother" I literally squeaked with happiness. The snuggling was such a good ending to your one shot.
Vana Valie chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Oh wow.
this plot was somehow really condensed and otherwise detailed.
well balanced!thank you.
panni2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I absolutely love Spock and Bones telling Jim how much he means to them. Beautiful story!
TreenBeen chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Beautiful story. Excellently in character and just painful enough while ending with some fluff. Thank you for a wonderful fic!
lightning bird chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
A great read. thank you for this.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
he's lucky to have friends like that, almost like family
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
This hurt to read, but it was like a good hurt. Like all the badness was slowly, slowly being washed away. It's not all gone, it won't be for a while, but it's leaving... which is the perfect start. I love the the love these people have for each other, Star Trek is truly a universe of strong friendships and unconditional love.
Beautiful!
Levade chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I thought it was odd that in the movie they didn't have us see any reaction or fallout or trauma for what everyone had gone through. Kirk. We should have seen him trying to hold it together and losing it before we saw him so calm and collected there at the very end. I don't know that anyone could do what he did and not be changed. And Spock. And Bones. Ah, geez, I love your Bones. He's as messed up as Kirk in different ways and I love the dynamics you have between them.

I should say more but the words aren't coming to me. Loved it. It made me get teary and that's not easy.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Gah! I love stories that make me feel! Seriously, I wanna cry and laugh simultaneously and it's fairly brilliant! Great job, I really enjoyed this. It's interesting to see people's ideas of the aftermath of IND, and yours didn't disappoint!