Reviews for Fine
ngairetaylor chapter 1 . 10/30
Hi, LOVE your work.
You have an amazing use of language. Fantastic understanding of the psychology of emotions, motivation and personality... Love the interplay between characters... Have to say work good enough to go commercial.
Would recommend your work to everyone.
Have put all your work I have read in my "Fav" list and you as an author in my "To watch" and "Fav" list... I am going to have to ration reading your work as you have work that I will want to continue to read, an although I can see myself rereading your stories a lot, I want to keep a story in reserve so that I always have something great to look forward to.
With Thanks for some Amazing reading,
catbob1 chapter 1 . 10/13
So bittersweet. So beautiful. Thank you.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/19
J. Salus chapter 1 . 8/6
This is wonderful. It just is.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/8
ian.yatalese chapter 1 . 6/4
I've read this for the 10th time.
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 1 . 4/23
Good story really enjoy it a lot.
delete-account-please-6680106 chapter 1 . 4/23
Great story I can't believe how great it was.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/16
Loved it. Very sweet and touching. Don't think I've read an aftermath of STID like this before. Really well done and absolutely loved the "strangest sleepover in history" bit the ended it. What about Sulu and some of the other people that Jim was really close to? Would have liked to see them, oh well. Still love it!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh my gosh the FEELS.
There was so much awesomeness in this fic. I think you did a terrific job of getting inside the characters and their relationships. Terrific, wonderful job. I particularly liked your assessment of why shrinks don't work on Jim Kirk. :)
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Ah, Scotty - snoring like a freighter horn. XD

Vicky chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
hi! My pen name is TheHeroineWith1000Faces, it just wouldn't let me log in I just really want to say how much I have been enjoying all your fics. This one touched me especially, I am dealing with ptsd and a terrible fear of death due to witnessing someone in my family die, and hearing Jim say "I'm afraid, Spock." in STID was heart wrenching. you have done real justice to these characters and Star Trek. absolutely AMAZING JOB!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This made me cry, so much. Good job :)
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I loved it, a real treat to read. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it. You have all the thoughts and characters done perfect.
Leoooo chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Weee the ending made me smile, great story