Reviews for Fine
Fetherhd chapter 1 . 1/22
Beautifully written!
Bonnygirl10 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Perfect- you tackle Jim's guilt, anger, sadness and pain so well that I feel as though you've captured his very essence. I love how you've written Spock and Bones as well. When Bones called Jim his "little brother" I literally squeaked with happiness. The snuggling was such a good ending to your one shot.
Lara Valie chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
Oh wow.
this plot was somehow really condensed and otherwise detailed.
well balanced!thank you.
panni2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I absolutely love Spock and Bones telling Jim how much he means to them. Beautiful story!
TreenBeen chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Beautiful story. Excellently in character and just painful enough while ending with some fluff. Thank you for a wonderful fic!
lightning bird chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
A great read. thank you for this.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
he's lucky to have friends like that, almost like family
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
This hurt to read, but it was like a good hurt. Like all the badness was slowly, slowly being washed away. It's not all gone, it won't be for a while, but it's leaving... which is the perfect start. I love the the love these people have for each other, Star Trek is truly a universe of strong friendships and unconditional love.
Beautiful!
Levade chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
I thought it was odd that in the movie they didn't have us see any reaction or fallout or trauma for what everyone had gone through. Kirk. We should have seen him trying to hold it together and losing it before we saw him so calm and collected there at the very end. I don't know that anyone could do what he did and not be changed. And Spock. And Bones. Ah, geez, I love your Bones. He's as messed up as Kirk in different ways and I love the dynamics you have between them.

I should say more but the words aren't coming to me. Loved it. It made me get teary and that's not easy.
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
Gah! I love stories that make me feel! Seriously, I wanna cry and laugh simultaneously and it's fairly brilliant! Great job, I really enjoyed this. It's interesting to see people's ideas of the aftermath of IND, and yours didn't disappoint!
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
I liked it.
Isla Anafeloz chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
Awwwwwwwwwww! Softy Spock loved it. Many kind regards.
Ayshayam
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
I'm smiling and crying.. Good work.
ngairetaylor chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Hi, LOVE your work.
You have an amazing use of language. Fantastic understanding of the psychology of emotions, motivation and personality... Love the interplay between characters... Have to say work good enough to go commercial.
Would recommend your work to everyone.
Have put all your work I have read in my "Fav" list and you as an author in my "To watch" and "Fav" list... I am going to have to ration reading your work as you have work that I will want to continue to read, an although I can see myself rereading your stories a lot, I want to keep a story in reserve so that I always have something great to look forward to.
With Thanks for some Amazing reading,
Ngaire
catbob1 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
So bittersweet. So beautiful. Thank you.