Reviews for Fine
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/19
J. Salus chapter 1 . 8/6
This is wonderful. It just is.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 6/8
ian.yatalese chapter 1 . 6/4
I've read this for the 10th time.
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 1 . 4/23
Good story really enjoy it a lot.
delete-account-please-6680106 chapter 1 . 4/23
Great story I can't believe how great it was.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/16
Loved it. Very sweet and touching. Don't think I've read an aftermath of STID like this before. Really well done and absolutely loved the "strangest sleepover in history" bit the ended it. What about Sulu and some of the other people that Jim was really close to? Would have liked to see them, oh well. Still love it!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 12/10/2014
Oh my gosh the FEELS.
There was so much awesomeness in this fic. I think you did a terrific job of getting inside the characters and their relationships. Terrific, wonderful job. I particularly liked your assessment of why shrinks don't work on Jim Kirk. :)
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Ah, Scotty - snoring like a freighter horn. XD

Vicky chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
hi! My pen name is TheHeroineWith1000Faces, it just wouldn't let me log in I just really want to say how much I have been enjoying all your fics. This one touched me especially, I am dealing with ptsd and a terrible fear of death due to witnessing someone in my family die, and hearing Jim say "I'm afraid, Spock." in STID was heart wrenching. you have done real justice to these characters and Star Trek. absolutely AMAZING JOB!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
This made me cry, so much. Good job :)
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I loved it, a real treat to read. Thank you so much for writing and sharing it. You have all the thoughts and characters done perfect.
Leoooo chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Weee the ending made me smile, great story
Teri1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Beautiful and awesome!

So tender, and sweet, somebody who give them food please!

Great writting.
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Well. Things I shouldn't be reading on a work break: this, because I'm going to have to explain to people why I look like I'm crying...

I recently wrote a post-IntoDarkness, how-do-I-deal-with-these-feels, needs-more-Jim-and-McCoy-bromance type oneshot, coicidentally named Freaked Out, Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional, and one of the reviewers pointed me to you fic of the same/similar name and concept - YOURS IS SO MUCH BETTER OHMYGOSH. LIKE FEELS EVERYWHERE. (One quick thing: everybody either appeared or was mentioned except Sulu - sad face that he was missing!) But seriously, otherwise everything was unbelievably perfect.

You nailed their voices, especially Kirk's, and I just wanted to curl up and hug him tight. Your descriptions and imagery and the way you depicted their relationships (Uhura! Scotty!) and all the McCoy and just like everything everything everything I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. I had planned to specifically note my favorite lines but I was too busy drinking this story up, and besides, I'd probably just end up quoting the whole thing back at you.

Amazing job, seriously, I'll just be over here swooning and weeping. (And I will defs be checking out more of your fics in the near future because ohmyword how do you DO. If they're anything like this one, I will be devouring them.)