Reviews for Hall of Fame
suzukeii chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
THE FEELS FOR MAH OTP
I loved this, diary entries and all. I have to admit, the first thing I noticed was that the date of the first entry is my birthday YEAH I KNOW I'M SUCH A LOSER ; v ;
Lyra's voice was excellent, too; I've always seen her as this kind of immature kid compared to other protagonists, probably like everyone else.
PS. Woo, The Script is totally radical.
L.X.ie chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
My... heart... hurts... *sniff* :'l
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
[Curious as to whom this girl was, Lyra looked at the plaque underneath the girl's picture and slowly read out loud, "Leaf… Green… Leaf Green? Who is that?"] "whom" should be "who" because you're using a linking verb so "this girl" is the subject and "who" is a noun equivalent.

["I was visiting my grandpa," he said, motioning towards the lab in the distant, surrounded by the greenery that was Pallet Town.] "distant" should be "distance".

[Blue paused, glaring at the young girl for a few second longer before sighing and dropping his scowl.] "second" should be "seconds".

I loved this. I actually really liked the diary entries! Lol, I lost a lot against Whitney as well when I played SoulSilver; I like how you added in that part. xD Right from the start when Lyra said something about a girl who disbanded Team Rocket, I already knew she was Leaf.

But there was no way I actually expected she was dead! Arceus, I love all the emotion you put into the writing. I could actually feel Blue's pain at losing Leaf. And no, I don't think Blue was OOC at all. I'd actually expect him to act like this when it comes to the subject of Leaf.

Hmm… I don't know… Is it "Hall Of Fame" by The Script? x)

But yeah, I loved this one-shot. Everything was great and there were parts here and there that were even beautiful. Great job, Aqua! :D
Whismur Publishing House chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I... I don't know if I can handle this... I just... *sniff*

*starts bawling* Why? Why must this always happen? Why can't Leaf have a canon role? Why, Game Freak? This doesn't even make Blue AVAILABLE, it just makes the poor boy depressing. D":

(There wasn't anything wrong with it, though. I'm just... *wipes tears* ...too attached.)
NoProb101 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
*goes straight down to the bottom to review*
So I see you've fixed that typo. XD
Sorry, I'm just all proud of myself for finding it.
I love the part where FireBall almost burnt off "some read-heads hair"! Genius!
But arrgghhhh! The Conflicting got me!
Why Leaf? Whyyyyyy?! D'X