Reviews for A Squib's Path to Revenge
hawkswench chapter 4 . 7/22
Again another chapter that is partly word for word of another story. Where Dd announces that a squib has been accepted to Hogwarts.
hawkswench chapter 3 . 7/22
This chapter is almost an exact copy of another story.
SuperRes7 chapter 4 . 7/14
Ain't this novel completely the same as the fanfic Squib?
camp1500 chapter 19 . 6/1
is this story ever going to be continued?
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 1 . 5/21
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Pieter250 chapter 19 . 5/5
I really love the Harry Daphne pairing, so I hope you will still make Harry and Daphne more than friends. You could perhaps make Daphne do something at great personal loss for Harry. That way she shows how serious she is about him and he decides that something more than friends is possible after all. At the moment it is just a bit weird that Harry has a relationship with Astoria, Daphnes 11 year old sister and not with her...
Djayden chapter 19 . 4/6
i hope you continue this story!
Secundum chapter 19 . 1/3
Good story, hope it's updated soon.
Tyrano chapter 19 . 1/2
This is some good shit mate. You should continue it.
emthereble chapter 19 . 12/7/2016
Loved it, however are you ever going to finish it?
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 19 . 11/9/2016
Will this story ever be finished?
jake the dragon chapter 19 . 10/21/2016
More give me more
redHussar chapter 19 . 10/17/2016
I must say it - you're the best writer in terms of soul magic. Previously I read your story about Harry and Gaby, were they were each others Horcruxes, now regaining power through you could say, devouring Voldemort's soul.
bjorn aleswiller chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
Daphne Greengrass became his personal owl?
Inquisitek chapter 19 . 8/11/2016
Dunno if there's gonna be any chance in hell that this'll be updated, but I'll follow anyway.

Great story.