Reviews for A Squib's Path to Revenge
Evesgreenleaf chapter 19 . 6/28
I like and enjoyed this story, hope you write more
When are you going to update
Eldersprig chapter 6 . 5/26
Daphne Greengrass, personal owl - so thats what you kids are calling it nowadays. :)
SilverGoldo chapter 19 . 5/13
I'm loving where the story is headed. I hope you decide to continue this story again one day :)

You do have quite a few typos throughout your story, where you refer to Ivy as "he", rather than she.

But other than that, a very enjoyable read :)
KMF-G chapter 19 . 4/1
16 is basically the same with original. With very little twist. Why Daphne is out harem? No need to use Marks everywhere.
Anyway it's time to start working on new chapters.
fallondyson chapter 19 . 3/28
PLEASE UPDATED THIS STORY SOON PLEASE!
bearblue chapter 7 . 3/21
I begin to wonder if James felt such terrible guilt that he buried what he did to Harry way down deep and now truly believes his son to be "only a" squib. More, for a guy who married a muggleborn he's sure acting... squirrelly about Harry. So what if he's a squib? Or muggle or whatever. Shouldn't he see Harry first as his son.

Well, yes, but he's been blinkered by something. I doubt it's fame, though that's probably taken a toll. But something.

Then there is Sirius. I'm truly hopeful that Sirius puts some things right soon.

Meanwhile, so far I'm enjoying the story. I'm not usually much of a "Dark" Harry fan, but I am giving this one a chance.

If I say nothing else, let me finally conclude with: Thank you for sharing this with us.
andjelija.nenic chapter 19 . 2/10
Update more chapters about this story,because it's extra and the best story that I have ever read about,so can you please update more,thanks.$$$
MisterJoke chapter 1 . 1/15
How about you add a "Massive AU" tag to this fic? Since you know, nobody is even remotely like their cannon selves in your story, except for Lupin. And that's just because he hasn't done absolutely anything in the first two chapters... Seriously though, James goes from "worried father" to "only one of my children is even remotely relevant" in between two sentences and Snape is NOT an irrational asshole to children.
Honestly, Lily is not a stupid woman, she would never marry the James you wrote (and there was no "fame corrupting over time", you wrote him like that from the beginning) and cannon-James would certanly confront Sirius in a matter of days. Seriously, if you are going to take this amount of liberties with the source material without explaining any of them, let people know before you start...
Alexielios Reading List chapter 17 . 1/2
Like i said, harry with 2 girls is definitelly weird... i though tracey was intelligent
Alexielios Reading List chapter 16 . 1/2
That's not the evil part that is strange, but the boyfriend part. They are supposed to be 13... they are too young for this sort of harry having kind of 2 girlfriends? Weird. Tracey accepting that? Even weirder.
Clay19 chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
nicee
jeffs87 chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
i like this story and hope u keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
update this story NOW
GreenAlien123 chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
Nice, you can safely ignore my earlier comment about Daphne