Reviews for A Squib's Path to Revenge
andjelija.nenic chapter 19 . 2/10
Update more chapters about this story,because it's extra and the best story that I have ever read about,so can you please update more,thanks.$$$
MisterJoke chapter 1 . 1/15
How about you add a "Massive AU" tag to this fic? Since you know, nobody is even remotely like their cannon selves in your story, except for Lupin. And that's just because he hasn't done absolutely anything in the first two chapters... Seriously though, James goes from "worried father" to "only one of my children is even remotely relevant" in between two sentences and Snape is NOT an irrational asshole to children.
Honestly, Lily is not a stupid woman, she would never marry the James you wrote (and there was no "fame corrupting over time", you wrote him like that from the beginning) and cannon-James would certanly confront Sirius in a matter of days. Seriously, if you are going to take this amount of liberties with the source material without explaining any of them, let people know before you start...
Alexielios Reading List chapter 17 . 1/2
Like i said, harry with 2 girls is definitelly weird... i though tracey was intelligent
Alexielios Reading List chapter 16 . 1/2
That's not the evil part that is strange, but the boyfriend part. They are supposed to be 13... they are too young for this sort of harry having kind of 2 girlfriends? Weird. Tracey accepting that? Even weirder.
Clay19 chapter 19 . 12/7/2014
nicee
jeffs87 chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
i like this story and hope u keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
update this story NOW
GreenAlien123 chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
Nice, you can safely ignore my earlier comment about Daphne
GreenAlien123 chapter 11 . 10/13/2014
The whole Daphne as an enemy thing doesnt make much sense. He isnt a Dark Lord yet, and while he may not return the friendship again, I find it highly likely that he is as starved for affection and companionship as canon Harry and would be very willing to actually forgive her, if she apologizes properly to him (after all Snape, one of his role models, forgave him too).
GreenAlien123 chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
If you ever take this up again, you should look it over once more. There are several cases where the he/she change from the original wasnt corrected and there is at least one logic error - Harry learned that Fluffy can be tricked with sleeping potion, but then used music even though he didnt know that music works just as well..
ToddGilliss chapter 14 . 10/13/2014
time to continue on with this story please
alberto7496 chapter 19 . 8/21/2014
wonderfull story continue ?
Snarry Potter chapter 19 . 6/22/2014
loved this story can't wait for the next chapter or if there is a sequel please send me the title for it
Supreme-Commander-Anime chapter 19 . 6/5/2014
I at first thought that reading a Harry Potter fanfic where Harry was a squib would be boring. You it seems have successfully changed my mind and I would love for you to continue the story asap
J.T.P2013 chapter 19 . 5/21/2014
A really good story, how long till you update again?