Reviews for Angel in the Attic
kjs-9 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
OMG! I finally found this story again! I thought someone stole this story and I obviously check the profile to make sure, only to find out it's you just on a new name. I read this story a few years ago and stumbled with this story, the title and the summary sounds familiar to me so I want to check it out. So glad that I did as this is one of my favorite story and I decided to read it again. By the way, if I remember correctly this was one of the popular twilight fanfic with a few thousand reviews.
Charlotteccranda chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
Well, what d.o you know? I have enjoyed this story previously, too! It's original and well written. Thanks
Guest chapter 28 . 9/6/2015
It was absolutely perfect!
febrahimi chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
I looved the journal.
febrahimi chapter 4 . 9/6/2015
Wow. I did not see that coming
Tiggy318 chapter 28 . 6/22/2015
Great story! ! !
lmc123 chapter 27 . 6/10/2015
Some of the stuff Bella came out with, so eloquently put, and made total sense... edward didn't stand a chance!
lmc123 chapter 28 . 6/10/2015
Really enjoyed your unusual take on the story
AHealingRenaissance chapter 28 . 6/5/2015
:SIGH: That was beautiful!
elenalena chapter 28 . 5/24/2015
Absolutely beautiful! Thank you!
elenalena chapter 24 . 5/24/2015
You've got so many surprising twists and turns! I'm constantly in a very emotional state reading this fic. Great chapter!
elenalena chapter 13 . 5/23/2015
Rose...oh she has me crying like a baby here...
elenalena chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
How beautiful! Big changes, suttle changes...everything is so different from canon but little bits and pieces of it here and there has been beautifully incorporated in this chapter!
elenalena chapter 9 . 5/23/2015
Awww this is sooo sweet sooo good!
elenalena chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
Woooooooooow! What an interesting twist! I love it! I never saw that coming! I kinda knew she'd be a human...but...awesome!