Reviews for Angel in the Attic
Bevey99 chapter 28 . 7/31
Well that ended fast. Very well written. Thanks
Bevey99 chapter 26 . 7/31
Now it was a good story until you threw the baby in. I hate that. Good thing the story is almost finished.
Bevey99 chapter 8 . 7/31
OMG so sad.
Bevey99 chapter 5 . 7/31
OK it's official I'm, loving this plot. SOmething original to read. Thanks
myimagination2012 chapter 4 . 7/20
Must have been quite a shock.
LAB1 chapter 28 . 4/1
I have loved your story! So well written and very touching! I've always wondered why Alice didn't see ahead before.
LaPumuckl chapter 28 . 2/11
This was really a sweet story and I'm only left with saying thank you for sharing it
Michelle Law chapter 28 . 2/7
I totally, thoroughly enjoyed this from beginning to end. I LOVED that Charlie knew what Edward was and was cool with it. thanks for writing this. You are one of my top five Twilight fanfiction writers!
Michelle Law chapter 16 . 2/7
I LOVE your writing style. you have captured Edward, in all his angst-ridden, broody glory without making a melodrama out of it, because he is so SINCERE in his beliefs. thank you for keeping the swearing/f-bombs to a minimum ( so many fanfiction-eers just throw them in willy-nilly so they lose the impact) Each character seems to be true to the original intent, but not robotically so.
Have you read Once Upon a Vampire? it starts out similarly to yours, in that Jasper (I'm a fan of the Bella/Jasper pairing- you are only the second fanfiction-eer -yes, I just made that up!- I've read doing the traditional Bella/Edward pairing) knew of Bella as his mate since she was born, but took her to the Cullens to be raised in the Vampire "traditions" ( AU) and she not only grew up knowing OF him, but also meeting him from time to time.
Ticcing Bat chapter 28 . 1/18
ugh is perfection. please write more vamp fiction
Nataly29 chapter 28 . 1/16
I found this story in the rec of seeing Bella and let me tell you that this has been one of the most sweet and heart warming stories I have read, thanks for sharing it with us.
hrwoodson chapter 28 . 11/3/2016
awesome story
corteznutterz1 chapter 14 . 10/7/2016
aaaawwwww I hope Rosalie comes around
corteznutterz1 chapter 11 . 10/7/2016
omg! I love this chapter as well! I am so happy that Edward revealed himself to her! I am looking forward to her reunion with Rose!
corteznutterz1 chapter 9 . 10/7/2016
wow! This Chapter is amazing! My emotions was all over the place…happy, sad, angry. This has to be one of my favourite chapters….so far...