Reviews for Angel in the Attic
dpennell007 chapter 28 . 3/3
Great read. Bella and Charlie were my favorite characters in this one. The beginning was a bit of a shocker and the ending came up fast, but it hit the spot. Excellent work!
msdee9404 chapter 28 . 2/21
I love this story. I would love an out-take of Charlie's thoughts. He was well aware of the Angel in the attic.
SianJohn chapter 28 . 10/11/2020
Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful story with us. I absolutely loved it.
Guest chapter 28 . 10/5/2020
Cute
campyrsm chapter 28 . 10/4/2020
I loved this story. 2nd time I’ve read it. Thank you!
Hmz0975 chapter 28 . 9/30/2020
This was a beautiful read!
I loved it and the various unexpected twists you brought in.
Thank you for sharing this with us.
Several chapters of this story brought in tears in my eyes...
maggiejoma chapter 28 . 8/28/2020
Beautiful written thank you
petmom1213 chapter 28 . 8/28/2020
Awesome story. I love It! I love the concept. It just makes sense. Thank you.
Mickey Hall
pesuasion chapter 28 . 8/27/2020
I'm years late but, I want you to know I cried real tears with this story. Great job.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 4/25/2020
The beginning! I want more. What's up with baby Charlie? Is she like cannon Renesme or more vampire or what? I take it there is or will be a sequel? I know this was written several years ago so I will have to hope there is more of this story. I've left you my thoughts about your story which as you can tell I got swept up and into, great story telling for sure!...left you thoughts as thank you!
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 4/25/2020
Oh Edward running away from reality of Bella wanting and needing to keep the baby. What a baby he is as pointed out by his brother and sister. I don't like to think of Edward running out on his mate and child but that's emo Edward as they said. So this twist of Edward being able to communicate and 'see' inside is interesting. Only one more chapter but there seems to be so much left unsaid and done to wrap up in one more chapter!
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 4/25/2020
I sorta hated the whole pregnancy thing in a way. These two haven't even had time to be a couple, have hot sex and start making a life for themselves before the pregnancy stole their whole romantic thing. But hey looks like they will get their baby in the family again. Curious to see how you get this to play out. Will Jacob imprint too?
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 4/25/2020
Oh Edward proposed earlier and we didn't 'see' it? Their first time was lovely and at the end sweet with Bella coming to realize the house full of vampires were part of their first time. That really sucks actually. Edward should have done the deed at Bella's house away from the crowd but seems Edward didn't know this night of fooling around was going to go all the way. Fun way to lose one's virginity. I'm wondering if in this version Bella will get pregnant. That will surely add a whole other problem to the mix.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 4/25/2020
How sad to lose Charlie and Renee so quickly. I'm wondering if Bella ever felt anger that it was the vampires and wolves 'fault' that caused that accident? Of course Bella seems 'bigger' than that but if Seth hadn't been in full pursuit of Victoria, oh and did she get away? I'm guessing yes. Besides this chapter being sad it made me wonder about Charlie knowing for most of the time Edward was living in the attic just what his thoughts were about giving over his young child's life over to a vampire. What was he thinking that would let him be open for that without question. And did he ever tell Renee? And did he ever find out his wife who he loved so much cheated on him? Poor Charlie. And yes poor Renee too she wanted out of that small town life but did the responsible thing and stayed for her family. In this story Renee and Charlie's story intrigue me wanting them to have been developed more because I'm so curious now.
BellaTesoro chapter 23 . 4/25/2020
Lot's of action in this chapter! I enjoyed seeing the Cullens work with the wolves. Oh no is Edward clueing us in that Renee and Charlie are going to get in the middle of bringing down Victor? I hope they don't get hurt. Edward has been bonding with them and has grown to care about them. This will not be good. Charlie and Renee need to be there for his daughter for her last days as a human.