Reviews for An Unexpected Hobbit
redblackrose chapter 77 . 8/14
This is the only place I have seen any word of this story I have been looking for it is called Prottetori do you know what happend to it or who the auther is I know I first sae this story on fanfiction and for some time now I can't seem to find it will you please make some reforence in a chapter or something. Also I really love your story so far.
Eien-no-Ren chapter 83 . 8/14
I love your story! Bamf Bilbo is awesome! Please continue!
Thaliran chapter 66 . 7/20
oki
Love the story, keep going.
PixieBix800 chapter 101 . 2/9
Update soon please. I really want to know what happens next.
KKK3 chapter 101 . 8/21/2015
I love this story, its the bestest! Almost falling asleep from readin it all at once. Plz update, love you
Scififan33 chapter 101 . 8/9/2015
Include kili's injury please. Maybe not the toilet. Good chapter, nice to see some family action between Legolas and his dad
fierynightangel chapter 101 . 8/8/2015
Again, VERY AWESOME. Can't remember if I voted when I betaed, so here it is: fish, eh, whichever. Toilet: FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS SACRED, PLEASE LEAVE THAT OUT! FUCKING HATED THAT SCENE! The rest, think you should leave it in, thought it'd played out rather well in the movie, though, hopefully, Thorin's not going to have such troubles with gold sickness. This Bilbo is rather likely to beat the fuck outta him if he does...
randomplotbunny chapter 101 . 8/5/2015
Fantastic! So glad Legolas got home safe, and even happier that he and Thranduil are finally connecting again. :-)
tay chapter 101 . 8/4/2015
Yay more!
- no toilet
- no feast
- arrow wound and not severe
Pretty please :)
LovesDragons chapter 101 . 8/4/2015
Please do at least either the fish or the toilet, it's to amusing to leave it out completely if it works with the story. It's good to see Legolas and Thranduil together like that, is there anyone else who can help bear the burden of the runes?
MangaVampire chapter 101 . 8/4/2015
Fish defiantly fish, no to the toilet, eeeeeeeewwwwwwww, mere arrow wound for our dear Kili. I love this story and can't wait for an update and I loved the elf family scene. They HUGGED!
FanFictionQueen1 chapter 101 . 8/4/2015
Ahhhh, NOW I understand what those seemingly disjointed translations were all about! Well done, Thranduil was lovely and Legolas was perfect! Really good indeed. :)
Fish - sure; toilet - oh please no; Kili - TAURIEL IS NOT A HEALER SHE CANNOT HEAL THE BLACK BREATH WHAT IN THE NAME OF THE PROFESSOR NOOOOOOOOOOO; Bard's Prophecy - not sure I remember what that is?; Feast - Heeeeeeee, yes!; Bilbo - OBVIOUSLY.
:) Good chapter!
Tiger DeRanged chapter 100 . 6/27/2015
I love how you manage to make me feel warm and fuzzy as well as anxious as hell all at once with just one chapter. I missed your updates and am so glad to read more! I can't wait for the next update and know it will be just as amazing as the last ones. Thank you so much for a phenomenal story and plot and I look forward to reading more. Good luck (not that you need it) and happy writing! :D
Mischief Managed
DeRanged
randomplotbunny chapter 100 . 6/22/2015
A Dwarven hug pile sounds so cute! And though I'm glad everyone has finally been reunited with their ones they need to get a move on!