Reviews for An Unexpected Hobbit
PixieBix800 chapter 102 . 4/24
Amazing story! The amount of detail and the way each sentence is phrased just seems to bring it to life. This is one of my favorite fanfictions. The hilarity of some of the chapters had me cackling. My family has long since learned to not ask why, just telling them fanfiction is enough of an explanation for them. Is that an indication of how often or how much that has happened? Anyways. UPDATE NOW! Please? :( Can I kidnap Legolas, Bilbo, Ori, and Dori from you? Also what would happen if Yvanna shrunk Smaug via Bilbo? Also I want see sexy Bilbo and Thorin time, can you make it happen soon please? Let me know if I get too annoying.
PrincessTwilight2351 chapter 20 . 3/29
That...is...so...COOL!
yngoldfogee chapter 102 . 3/10
I've read this over the last 1 1/2 to 2 days. I've thoroughly enjoyed it and look forward to more in the future when you can.
NitaIce chapter 102 . 3/4
I'm sorry to say that the latest chapter didn't load onto the sever. Says that the URL is out-dated. May have to reload it. I do love this story though
I think you posted this on the wrong storie
Lucky Guard chapter 103 . 3/4
I'm confused. There seems to be a disconnect between last chapter, an the new one.
JCK105 chapter 102 . 1/24
I am just enthralled with your portrayal of Bilbo and Ori.(All the characters actually.) I am just clapping my hands with excitement. I think Mr. Tolkien' got it wrong! In fact, the Tolkien' characters come alive for me under your tutelage. I love a story that can make me LAUGH. And, yours definitely did that. Keep up the great work, I look forward to more and will continue to follow your fascinating story. Thanks for a great read so far. :)
randomplotbunny chapter 102 . 12/30/2016
Welcome back!
RavenLilyLuna chapter 102 . 12/29/2016
What happened to Gandalf?! You made it sound like he died, I just can't, even though he hasn't been the most pleasant, I still love him :(
And poor thandraul, hes so old and lost so much, it's no wonder he is so jaded. I'm glad him and legolas are makin up though. Speaking of Legolas, he was so cute in the scene of him huggin his pillow! . I hope Bilbo and the others make it out ok... So worried
RavenLilyLuna chapter 101 . 12/29/2016
So far this story is so amazing! I haven't put it down since I started it two days ago! I love how you really brought each and everyone of the characters to life and how they rah have such deep bonds with everyone. I also love how you portrayed the woodland elves as more tolerable than any other elves it's the bomb! As to you questions, totally add the fish, unsure as to the toilet, don't hurt poor kili really bad , totally put in bilbo's speech, bards prophecy, and maybe the masters feast. Keep up the awesome work! I can't wait to read more!
LovesDragons chapter 102 . 12/28/2016
Great to see you back! Nice chapter.
annea101 chapter 101 . 12/3/2016
Is this story still alive?
redblackrose chapter 77 . 8/14/2016
This is the only place I have seen any word of this story I have been looking for it is called Prottetori do you know what happend to it or who the auther is I know I first sae this story on fanfiction and for some time now I can't seem to find it will you please make some reforence in a chapter or something. Also I really love your story so far.
Eien-no-Ren chapter 83 . 8/14/2016
I love your story! Bamf Bilbo is awesome! Please continue!
Thaliran chapter 66 . 7/20/2016