Reviews for An Unexpected Hobbit
White Dragon 50 chapter 1 . 4/10
I love this story, Please please continue with this story
Cersesi chapter 1 . 3/30
I would love to read this but the paragraphs are killer on my eyes.
I've held off commenting/reviewing anything till I read up to where you had written up to and all I have to say is...please? Please continue?
I don't know why, but I keep having this image in my mind that the rest of the gang are going to show up and whoop some arse haha
I heart vamps chapter 99 . 3/15
Please update soon
Noooooo. Need more NOW please
LovesDragons chapter 99 . 2/22
Oh gods, onions?! I'd hate to be him. Good to know that some one can get to Thranduil.
thehelpinghand chapter 99 . 2/22
Pouty face. i do hope that you update soon. i was reading your story while drunk and then hungover and i find myself quite enjoying it. the way that you portray past events to give a better understanding of your characters is something that i can't help appreciating. and how you keep all them characters and personalities straight in your head i will never know.
i hope that the next chapter flows swiftly from nimble, elf-like, fingers.
kirallie chapter 99 . 2/19
Hope Tauriel will be okay. Poor Legolas remembering such good times that no longer exist.
FanFictionQueen1 chapter 99 . 2/19
Powerful words, dear heart. Powerful love and powerful hate; your words craft a mighty spell indeed!
We may say something with more coherence later, but for now: Well done! Tauriel is truly a Lady and Thranduil a good king.
randomplotbunny chapter 99 . 2/19
Great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next!
random bug chapter 1 . 2/12
i like your story but it is really hard to read. to make it easyer for the reader to read every time new person speak start a new line so it will look like kind like this.

person talking"la la la lolo"
chater repkyed"here here"

so this way it is not all pushed to gather in ginat paragreash that hard hard on the eyes to read and

hard to follow and maybe but a bigger space betteen line like this. so you know were the next line is.

but besied it being a little hard to read great job keep up the good work i love the first chapter
Xan chapter 98 . 2/9
Yay! I've finally got to 98 to leave you a review. It took me two weeks but I just couldn't stop reading it. () I'm super excited to see what else you do with the story from here. Keep it up! I'm cheering for you!
kirallie chapter 98 . 2/7
Yay Legolas and his patrol live! Good chapter
LovesDragons chapter 98 . 2/6
Good to see that Legolas isn't the only one who survived. Want to see that conversation between Bilbo and Balin, that should be interesting. What will happen to Maeglefar's hair?
fierynightangel chapter 98 . 2/6
Again, awesome chapter, and very much looking forward to more! Who gets the buttons though?