Reviews for Turn it Around
Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I don't really understand why Bella is only surrounded by, and friends with, rude assholes. Like, her friends are the worst bunch of people any Bella has ever had as friends in FF. lol I mean sure, biting humor can be very funny. But what they're doing is is just pure disrespectfulness, which is the exact opposite of wit. They are simply petty know-it-alls, nothing more.

If I was Edward, I would've told them to fuck themselves, told Bella to find friends who a not self-centered stuck-ups, and would have simply left.

Also, I kinda don't get why a normal teenager (Bella) is suddenly so hyper as an adult. She changed so much, like she's a completely different person. The same with Edward; he was a funny, confident kid, who now seems kinda meek and shy. Their personalities did a weird transformation/evolution. And while I don't really understand why they changed so much, I still like them both very much. Even Bella's hyper-ness is more cute than annoying for me, because she seems like a really nice person. So, I still love the story. Only Bella's "friends" kinda ruin the joy of your updates with their obnoxiousness a little bit. lol
Courtney37 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Wow Vera is a bitch. Poor Edward. But her other friends are hilarious! I'd bang him, like a screen door in a hurricane. lol! I'm definitely using that one. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
TessLouise chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Good stuff - you win the interwebs today! :-)
JessaCloud chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
This chapter was perfect, in all ways! Thanks for the update! I love this story. I have a feeling something more is up with Vera, does she dislike Edward? Or is she jealous of the attention he is getting from Bella? Idk, but something isn't right, like Bella senses. Time will tell ;)
Kgunter34 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Love it, great chapter.
Elevator Cakes chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Love it:D
completerandomness12 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I'm loving this story on so many levels. Edward is so awkward and cute. Bella is so...well I don't know how to describe her.

Is Vera jealous of Edward? She started acting really bitchy when Edward showed up.
tbar1 chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Take as long as you want. This stuff is money. I love it. Does Vera feel threatened by Edward? There was a lot of unexplained hostility toward him.
SunflowerFran chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
OMG, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Vera was quite 'put off' and I wonder why. Could she, maybe 'fancy' Bella in some way?
And Edward, he is adorable, and this Bella ... perfect.
jansails chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Aaaand Bella didn't invite Edward back to her place for what reason?
jansails/jan2
tinaconnor chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I heartily agree. YAY YOU! Love this story.
crackupmonkey chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
Yea!
cejsmom chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
I have a crush on Victoria - her image of Edward in the AM - she got it bang on!

And does Vera have a crush or more on Bella - someone is heartbroken that Bella found someone and it wasn't her?

Yay for an awesome update once again!
LexxSunday chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Love the story. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
If I haven't said it already, can I just tell you now how much I love, love, love this Bella? She's so genuine, happy and not emo. Because let's face it, Edward has gotten the bad rap in the original stories and in fan fiction about being emo but Bella is as much as, or often even more so, than Edward is in a lot of fics. So I'm excited for their next interaction. You write their repoire with such a funny tone that it's hard not to genuinely like either of them. You made me smile the entire length of these last two chapters, 6 & 7...
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »