Reviews for Turn it Around
Please update fast!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
update please!
Just Sus chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Well, they're getting bolder... Aren't these two adults? They act kind of childish! Hope they get together soon!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Oh, Edward... Such a romantic!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
And they meet!
trisha63 chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Someone on one of the Facebook pages I follow recommended this story, maybe Melanie Moreland, but I can't be for sure as I am old and my memory sucks! LOL Either way I am glad I decided to give it a try as I am totally enjoying this sweet little love story. Great writing, as well, gal! In different ways, both Edward and Bella are quiet, introverted, sky people and deal with social situations in different ways but when they are together they click and fit quite well, with an awesome since of humor to boot! I love it and can't wait to see what happens next for our cute little couple. Take care, Trisha :}
TitaRitter chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Your story is just that amazing!
Momcycle chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Just found this story and I absolutely LOVE it! It was recd on one of my FB groups and I haven't been able to put it down since. Can't wait for another update!
Chilly Howdy chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Hey Will!

Just Thanks! I love this story and no matter what the time frame I will always read it :)

this was truly a wonderful update! lol Ain't Older Edward and this Edward remarkably different? Older Edward must of learnt to hold his Alcohol more *sniggers* seeing as he loves the free booze that Bella gets when she has it on at house at a interview... but this Edward is just so cute :)
Can't wait to find out what the panda's have to do with his blue hair? lol

Being seeing you next update and enjoy the sun!

Chilly x
hihotintin chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Just read this and LOVE IT! So cute and adorable love the banter between edward and Bella and so happy they finally kissed! Please update soon!
JessaCloud chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Loving this story. No update apologies necessary! Life comes before fic! :)
mem4375 chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Love these two! Actually, I love the whole crowd.
cool-gal95 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014
You are the absolute bestest! :* :* :*
malleelee chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
The house of Rosalie is lovely. Planting roses is not the easiest task, but will reward for years. My husband attended British Schools and played cricket.
malleelee chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Isabella's location for writing has interesting ideas that appeals to younger people. The colors, sound of traffic, boarding sounds and motion, and general chaos is a background that offers rhythm and rhyme. I am curious what a scroll is. I do like Edward's idea of things that last.
510 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »