Reviews for Turn it Around
coolgal95 chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
It's that time of the year again, you know...when I annoy you to give us an early Christmas present *wink wink* xD

P.S. - we are not complete assholes. Soon after the holiday season will work too :P
gabriela.malta chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
this is the sort of story that makes you grab your face, make strange noises and melt in your bed because it is that cute (I also have to thank Bella for the description).
I almost had a heart attack when I got the dates wrong- thought that last time you updated was in 2013, but thank God it was actually in semptember
Not going to push you because I know real life tends to demand a lot of energy, so just keep doing your thing there, girlie.
Love your style, love the lightness of this story, and love how it makes you want to fall in love like that (whoa, lots of love going on in there)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
Please update fast!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
update please!
Just Sus chapter 10 . 10/3/2014
Well, they're getting bolder... Aren't these two adults? They act kind of childish! Hope they get together soon!
Just Sus chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
Oh, Edward... Such a romantic!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
And they meet!
trisha63 chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Someone on one of the Facebook pages I follow recommended this story, maybe Melanie Moreland, but I can't be for sure as I am old and my memory sucks! LOL Either way I am glad I decided to give it a try as I am totally enjoying this sweet little love story. Great writing, as well, gal! In different ways, both Edward and Bella are quiet, introverted, sky people and deal with social situations in different ways but when they are together they click and fit quite well, with an awesome since of humor to boot! I love it and can't wait to see what happens next for our cute little couple. Take care, Trisha :}
TitaRitter chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Your story is just that amazing!
Momcycle chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Just found this story and I absolutely LOVE it! It was recd on one of my FB groups and I haven't been able to put it down since. Can't wait for another update!
Chilly Howdy chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
Hey Will!

Just Thanks! I love this story and no matter what the time frame I will always read it :)

this was truly a wonderful update! lol Ain't Older Edward and this Edward remarkably different? Older Edward must of learnt to hold his Alcohol more *sniggers* seeing as he loves the free booze that Bella gets when she has it on at house at a interview... but this Edward is just so cute :)
Can't wait to find out what the panda's have to do with his blue hair? lol

Being seeing you next update and enjoy the sun!

Chilly x
hihotintin chapter 10 . 9/29/2014
Just read this and LOVE IT! So cute and adorable love the banter between edward and Bella and so happy they finally kissed! Please update soon!
JessaCloud chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Loving this story. No update apologies necessary! Life comes before fic! :)
mem4375 chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
Love these two! Actually, I love the whole crowd.
cool-gal95 chapter 10 . 9/27/2014