Reviews for Turn it Around
dovelove1097 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Bella talking about Pumpernickel cracked me up. I am loving this so far!
SunflowerFran chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Liking this a lot. Wondering what is up with Edward and the hat. Thought he was sick and had to wear a hat, but I just think he is a little different, with all of his knowledge of plants and such.
Keep writing, I am in for the ride!
KatHat chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
You've got everyone dying with curiosity about the damn panda hat! ;p Did he lose a bet and have to wear it for a certain amount of time? Is he wearing it to cover up his blue hair? He said someone gave it to him...they must mean a lot to him in some way to wear it all the time. Hmmmm...

Loved how all over the place we were - walking Pumpernickel, skate park, bon fire, sing-a-long - kymbaya moment.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
"Hi," I replied, trying not to blush. In a Tony Hawk like move, Edward kicked his board into a spin. Which would have looked super slick if he'd caught it with his hand instead of his chin.

"So, that hurt."

I just LOVE that.
Great chapter Will.
Can't wait for more.
Mwah...xoxo
tff000 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
good
prettymomma128 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Lol I loved Edward's answers about the hat. Great chapter!
JessaCloud chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
I love this! I love Alice (and Pumpernickel, awesome name haha!). I love Edward. Now I'm dying to know why he wears that hat, too! This is so much fun to read. It's one of my favorites, so I hope you get to update soon. :)
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
So so so in love with Edward.
"My mom said it made me look handsome."
"It goes with my eyes."
DeltaBelle33 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
So, so, so loving this!
LLH88 chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
I really like the vibe/flow of this story. It is highly amusing, the quirkiness of the characters is great. I'm anxious to find out what the deal is about the hat. If I was talented in such a way as to do a manip of Edward wearing a panda hat, you would have that by now! :-)

Thank you for sharing.

Lynn
radar1230 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I'm excited to see you writing another story. I'm already hooked on this one, and waiting to find out why Edward wears the Panda hat. lol
Looking forward to reading more. :D
Isao84 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
Why does he wear the damn Panda hat?
Tumblingtullys chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
great update! aww theyre just adorable:D I wonder why he's being so weird about his hair..granted its blue right now, but still:( Yay! She finally plays and sings! My fave part about this chapter was at the skate park. I love when Edward blushes and is teased by his friends. Can't wait for the next one!
souplover9 chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
If someone were to stick a pink bow on Edward's panda hat, would that make it a Hello Kitty and Panda spliced hat? AND WOULD IT BE CALLED A HELLO-PANDA HAT?!
2amlovesick chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I am so enjoying this Bella and quirky Edward. Great Chapter.
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »