Reviews for Turn it Around
Lena.in.the.sky chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
Edward is the cutest, and I kind of want a Pumpernickel now :) great name by the way! can't wait to read more!
redviolet chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
cute
arrime chapter 3 . 7/28/2013
I hope he's not sick or something.. I like the story, can't wait to find out what happened between them
Mayflay chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
I'm so excited about this story! I read your last one and loved it, ans so far this one seems to have a lot of potential! I hope we can see more of EJ and Tanya at some point.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I discovered your story thanks to the Lemonade Stand. Initially the prologue had me concerned that Tanya was being set up with Edward when this was clearly an Edward/Bella story but introducing their son as EJ into the story left me intrigued. Chapters 2 and 3 have me wishing I could have found my own panda hat wearing, skateboard riding, plant expert myself. Great story!
reve2weaver chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
Love the banter, the small town feel, the boyz being super stupid, and that mystery panda hat.
Oh, and Charlie? ninja with a mustache! I want to see that movie! Someone write that fic!
Iteachu4600 chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Sam is an ass Ben sounds like a piece of shit Angela too. I'm liking this.
lesighfrancesca chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
"Oh no," I said. "I want to be able to see
whatever's going to eat me."

lol
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I'm loving it so far.
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
So glad I found this story!
Lillian-is-fickle chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I had to read ch 1 twice. EJ is Edward Jr., isn't he?! Lol!
tbar1 chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
I love Edward. He's such a typical teen right now. It's adorable.
singlegrlmusing chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Aww, Edward showing off for Bella. Super cute story! Loving the boy in the panda hat.
dovelove1097 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Bella talking about Pumpernickel cracked me up. I am loving this so far!
SunflowerFran chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
Liking this a lot. Wondering what is up with Edward and the hat. Thought he was sick and had to wear a hat, but I just think he is a little different, with all of his knowledge of plants and such.
Keep writing, I am in for the ride!
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »