Reviews for Turn it Around
tff000 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
happy happy to get an update
these two and their friends are amusing :)
lou chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
god this is so fucking sweet, i can't handle it! more! soon! please!
good job x
alisapay1 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
This story is yummy and Edward is adorable! I love him! Thanks for writing! I appreciate it so much! Mwah!
TessLouise chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Love these two...and Bella's aversion to teacup dogs. :-)
Pyejammies chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
What a lovely surprise. As long as you do eventually update I won't quibble. Now there's a word for cute, drunk Edward to play with.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
So happy to see you in my in-box ;-)
Loving drunky Edward.
Thanks for the lovely update .
Bring on the teenager's party!
X
Lena.in.the.sky chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Yeah, um, oops. The guest who completely loves your E&B? That was me. Forgot to login.
Anyway, cute chapter! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
I am really loving this so far .. Just read all 10 chapters ( I may have shunned all attempts at sleep and now resemble the walking dead ...) , looking forward to future updates :)
rocklesson86 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I cannot believe Edward is lightweight like me. I also do not like dogs and they do not like me. I have been barked at by every dog I have come across.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
This is so good and I am anxiously awaiting more!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Enjoyed reading this chapter.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
*sigh* they're so adorable. I know I'm kind of repetitive when all I can say about an update is how much I love these E&B, but I really really do.
Hope to read more soon :)
Seagull83 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I honestly squealed a little bit when I saw the update alert for this in my inbox. Another great chapter as always. I love this fic so much and am so happy that you are still updating, I don't care how long it takes.
dlhk chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I love this story, and I love that they finally kind of kissed. But man they are slow movers. lol. Come on people!
beckysue999 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
So happy for a new chapter, and this was lovely.
507 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »