Reviews for Turn it Around
malleelee chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
The house of Rosalie is lovely. Planting roses is not the easiest task, but will reward for years. My husband attended British Schools and played cricket.
malleelee chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Isabella's location for writing has interesting ideas that appeals to younger people. The colors, sound of traffic, boarding sounds and motion, and general chaos is a background that offers rhythm and rhyme. I am curious what a scroll is. I do like Edward's idea of things that last.
malleelee chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
Much to check!
shehazi chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
Warm and tingly..thanks for sharing :-)
Vl15 chapter 10 . 9/26/2014
I'm so happy this story update... can't wait for more.
tff000 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
happy happy to get an update
these two and their friends are amusing :)
lou chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
god this is so fucking sweet, i can't handle it! more! soon! please!
good job x
alisapay1 chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
This story is yummy and Edward is adorable! I love him! Thanks for writing! I appreciate it so much! Mwah!
TessLouise chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Love these two...and Bella's aversion to teacup dogs. :-)
Pyejammies chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
What a lovely surprise. As long as you do eventually update I won't quibble. Now there's a word for cute, drunk Edward to play with.
Oldenuf2knobeta chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
So happy to see you in my in-box ;-)
Loving drunky Edward.
Thanks for the lovely update .
Bring on the teenager's party!
X
Lena.in.the.sky chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
Yeah, um, oops. The guest who completely loves your E&B? That was me. Forgot to login.
Anyway, cute chapter! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/25/2014
I am really loving this so far .. Just read all 10 chapters ( I may have shunned all attempts at sleep and now resemble the walking dead ...) , looking forward to future updates :)
rocklesson86 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I cannot believe Edward is lightweight like me. I also do not like dogs and they do not like me. I have been barked at by every dog I have come across.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
This is so good and I am anxiously awaiting more!
512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »