Reviews for Turn it Around
Judyblue95 chapter 8 . 1/8
Brits have such a different sense of humor than us Americans...I like it. I like your story. I had no trouble remembering it. It wasn't that long between chapters at all...
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 8 . 1/8
What's going on with Vera? Does she harbor a crush on Bella and that's why her mood is extra cantankerous? I too would bang Edward like a screen door. Awesome story!
rocklesson86 chapter 8 . 1/8
Cannot wait for more.
KatherineHale chapter 8 . 1/8
Great chapter! I can't wait for there day of touring next chapter! Gosh Victoria is kinda funny, but I'm a little peeved that they don't like Vera. I have a soft spot for her and I kinda like her grumpy ways. Lol, Edward doesn't think he's cool? Gosh I really do love this Edward. Something I'm really curious about is what happened between Edward and his family. There has to be more to that story than just choosing sides in a divorce. Update soon!
Pyejammies chapter 8 . 1/8
I'm worried about Vera. Is she going away to have a secret op or a secret tryst? Maybe she just wants a change of scene. I love Edward trying to be super cool. I live in an area where quite a few well known British stars live and have bumped into a few and tried to play it cool. Unfortunately none of them were Rob and if I ever did bump into him I would be anything but cool I'm sure, which would be mighty embarassing at my age.
I don't really understand why Bella is only surrounded by, and friends with, rude assholes. Like, her friends are the worst bunch of people any Bella has ever had as friends in FF. lol I mean sure, biting humor can be very funny. But what they're doing is is just pure disrespectfulness, which is the exact opposite of wit. They are simply petty know-it-alls, nothing more.

If I was Edward, I would've told them to fuck themselves, told Bella to find friends who a not self-centered stuck-ups, and would have simply left.

Also, I kinda don't get why a normal teenager (Bella) is suddenly so hyper as an adult. She changed so much, like she's a completely different person. The same with Edward; he was a funny, confident kid, who now seems kinda meek and shy. Their personalities did a weird transformation/evolution. And while I don't really understand why they changed so much, I still like them both very much. Even Bella's hyper-ness is more cute than annoying for me, because she seems like a really nice person. So, I still love the story. Only Bella's "friends" kinda ruin the joy of your updates with their obnoxiousness a little bit. lol
Courtney37 chapter 8 . 1/8
Wow Vera is a bitch. Poor Edward. But her other friends are hilarious! I'd bang him, like a screen door in a hurricane. lol! I'm definitely using that one. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
TessLouise chapter 8 . 1/8
Good stuff - you win the interwebs today! :-)
JessaCloud chapter 8 . 1/8
This chapter was perfect, in all ways! Thanks for the update! I love this story. I have a feeling something more is up with Vera, does she dislike Edward? Or is she jealous of the attention he is getting from Bella? Idk, but something isn't right, like Bella senses. Time will tell ;)
Kgunter34 chapter 8 . 1/8
Love it, great chapter.
Milk And CoCoa chapter 8 . 1/8
Love it:D
completerandomness12 chapter 8 . 1/8
I'm loving this story on so many levels. Edward is so awkward and cute. Bella is so...well I don't know how to describe her.

Is Vera jealous of Edward? She started acting really bitchy when Edward showed up.
tbar1 chapter 8 . 1/8
Take as long as you want. This stuff is money. I love it. Does Vera feel threatened by Edward? There was a lot of unexplained hostility toward him.
SunflowerFran chapter 8 . 1/8
OMG, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.
Vera was quite 'put off' and I wonder why. Could she, maybe 'fancy' Bella in some way?
And Edward, he is adorable, and this Bella ... perfect.
jansails chapter 8 . 1/8
Aaaand Bella didn't invite Edward back to her place for what reason?
jansails/jan2