Reviews for Turn it Around
Maplestyle chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Great chapter!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Intriguing.
I am assuming that EJ is Bella's son.
alc1002 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Good chapter
tetecruz chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
This story should come with an alert. A butterfly-in-your-stomach alert! LMAO with Bella and the "thing" and drunk Edward equals big happy smiles. Seriously, you make so damn happy with your updates. Thank you ad infinitum! Love, T
mo kagen chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
: )
redviolet chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
lovely chapter. young and in love. very good, indeed!
Fanficreading Twatwaffle chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I'm so glad you found the time to update. I really love your story
KatHat chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Well lookie here at an update! That is so awesome!
A whole lot of cray-cray going on between her friends and to wade through to get to the heart of the matter, Edward and Bella. Her reaction to the killer puppy was hilarious! Dear god, that was nuts! Loved how E kept her distracted and then he was a funny drunk. Boy will he hurting the next morning!

This started out really funny with his blue hair and panda hat, but I really wish their relationship could progress beyond a little hand-holding, thoughts of desire and smiles. This was a big chapter which is a huge accomplishment to write, but it feels like they are kind of getting lost in the shuffle between all the Kim-Victoria-James-Jared stuff. Even Rosalie and Emmett ran interference this time ruining their trip to Belgium! le sigh. They just need some alone time!

Thank you for sharing. Feel free to update soon!
Kgunter34 chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
I love it, great chapter.
cejsmom chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Awe, drunk Edward is a cutie - I hope he remembers things when he is drunk though!
tinaconnor chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Your updates are always appreciated. I love drunky Edward.
coolgal chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
It's been almost 3 months! Please update :*
hottima chapter 9 . 9/17/2014
Not sure if this story will ever get finished, but I read it anyway since I was having a terrible week and these guys, E & B, made my day lighter somehow. So, yeah, thanks for that dear author.
hope.reasoner chapter 9 . 9/13/2014
Omg wish u would finish this :) love the story!
Courtney37 chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
GAH jake is too cute! & those boys too. Very adorable. I really hope she goes to the party bc that would be sweet for them. Can't wait to read more. Thanks again!
500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »