Reviews for A Different Kind of War
aryannerose chapter 3 . 12/2/2016
so very beautiful, thank you x
Martisz chapter 3 . 2/28/2016
That was sad and tragic and I loved every word of it.
EmoHeadEshny chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Hi there! Thank you so much for the update, to be honest, this was not the ending I was hoping for, but it was very well written, and it does you credit! Well done on this fic!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Loki :'( why? Personally I don't think Frigga or Thor would let Loki die. Odin would. Also I think he would have funeral how ever evil he is he is the son of Odin a prince. Liked it though. Sorry just my opinion. :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
LOKI! WHY CRUEL WORLD QHY
Lloy-Monique chapter 3 . 4/16/2014
Love love love this. So sorry this is the end though. Really well written though.
Autumn Fire Spirit Yggdrasil chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
More. I need more
SophiaGrey chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
Incredible! This just broke my heart, it's so different to see this happen.
SophiaGrey chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Wow, this is fantastic!
Shulamith Bonderovsky chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
This is really good! Are you planning to add to it? (I have to admit, I would like to see Loki escape from/kill Thanos...)
willoffire123 chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Dude, this is brilliant! Also, your pro pic is kinda creeping me out, but in a really good way (if that's even possible)
-Willoffire123
BlackStormShadow chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
*cries* Why must you hurt me in this way?
EmoHeadEshny chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
I love this, I've never read anything like it! I love that Loki conquered the world, and realised he didn't want to keep it. I feel like Loki is a character who has never known who he is, and so he tries to be a Conquerer and a King so he can have a place in things and be respected, and your story really brought that across. Was that what you were going for?

I hope you plan to continue this fic, I think it's awesome!
DepthOfMusic chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Awwh, the feels
Again, it was brilliant; You are portraying these two characters so well, and its so convincing and emotional I don't know what to say.
Great work! :D
DepthOfMusic chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Yay, a new fanfiction from you! *happy*
I really liked this; it is well-written, interesting and amazing :D :)
I liked that you have shown all the different sides of him; you did it really good and it was convincing; You really portrayed him well :)
"Then, Loki's gaze finds those blue eyes, and suddenly he finds himself wishing with every fibre of his being that they were brown.
That they had always been brown." - awwh
And sorry for not reviewing earlier; I had some stuff to do. But I read it the day it was published and voted for it too :)