Reviews for Lost Without You
Jenjoremy chapter 2 . 10/3/2013
I absolutely loved the blend of humor and hotness in this chapter. What unicorns? Still has me chuckling!
lady voldemort2005 chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
Probably one of the sweetest wincest ever
pyrolover3 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
I think my computer exploded with how adorable this was
Bocamere chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Great fic! Loved it.
Neonfartiez chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
That was conciderably hot x
morgana07 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Awwww. That was so sweet and so hot that there aren't enough words right now to describe it. Plus, I loved the humor. I could picture Dean's face when he got a look at the shower.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I just love the feels! Not to mention the hotness! You write them so well, and your shower scene was just amazing! Nice work!
Ishtar205 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Oh that was so hot and so cute in the same time

PS : Me too : I don't own 'em but if I did…they'd never get dressed. Heh heh heh ;b
mb64 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Great shower scene!

Jily4 chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
Ooh Mama! Great shower scene, and with unicorns! LOL I love the boys loving each other! Soooo sweet! Thanks!
xwincesterx chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
d'awww all of the mushy sweet ending... UNICORNS! No fic is complete without them
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Awesome! Nice how you went from tragedy to hot loving so far. i'm wishing that they would run into another truth monster so they can finally just get all that crap out of the open. Nice work!
graciebethwinchester chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
A very hot first time fic!
Jasmineisland chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Holy shit- you hid this talent for way too long!
morgana07 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
That was...intense in the angsty sort of way and awesome in every other way. Perfect first time story, sweet and hot! Love, Love, Loved it!